Looking for an academic writers group

Hi,

I'm a mature (as in 55) student finishing up a PhD in archaeology. I'm looking for feedback on my writing and hoping that there's a group out there that wouldn't mind a member who is writing non-fiction. I've already spent a couple years on this, and so I could use a friendly group who cold point out where I have left gaps in explanations (sometimes I'm too close to the subject), or where I get a little repetitive. I'd be glad to do the same for others, and in the past have proofread dissertations and fiction for friends. This isn't highly technical writing, but does involve some theory, however, if I don't explain it well enough for everyone to understand it, I'm not doing my job well enough.

Thanks,

Giovanna

I'll read it.

I'm no academic - I do have a degree, though - but I can offer you feedback on the writing if that's what you're after. It might be useful to know I did a Philosophy degree, so arguing is very much my area.

PM me some if you want, or post a chunk on here.

Andy

Hi .. I am working as a Freelance Writer for some of the academic companies from the last 3 years . These include both the content and academic report related work. My report is having all kinds of references and intext citations for research paper , case studies and Management level project reports on International Mkt Mgt , HRM and International Finance.

Please noted that most of the assignments are only for Australian and U.K Universities .

Regards

Prashant kapoor