Trying to find cousins Elaine Turton And Turton family

Trying to find any info of my cousin Elaine Turton she will be about 57 yrs, mothers name was Evelyn Gilbert, Evelyn was my dads sister his name was Albert Hall , father Frank Turton

she also had a brother called Frank who worked at (Northern General Hospital) and my elder sister vaguely remembers some others that were older than Elaine

she thinks one was called Kath. We moved to Australia in 68 from Southey Green. Not sure if they lived Near the Ritz

Edited by noodles1961

A Frank Turton used to live across from me, goes to an house now just down the road from where Im living now, so if its the same Frank he is somewhere still in S5. I think he goes i the Heartley house pub on Bellhouse road, give them a ring and ask for him, or I could go a few doors down and knock the door for you ?

hard2miss If you wouldn't mind knocking on there door would great. Or if you could get the phone number of the pub And thanks for your help

Edited by noodles1961

hard2miss If you wouldn't mind knocking on there door would great. Or if you could get the phone number of the pub And thanks for your help

Sorry, the bloke Im thinking of is Pete Turton :hihi:

Related ?

hi are you garrys daughter he s a freind ov mine he as a daughter in oz i see a lot of him goes to caravan a lot in skegg i tuck his big tv over for them and set it up at 6 30 in a morning lol

I wonder if we are distantly related?

My name is Turton and my parents generation lived on Donovan road and Adkins drive which are both near the Ritz.

I had a maiden aunt Ivy Turton who was a nurse at Firvale hospital which is/was part of Northern General.Her brothers were Stuart/Arnold/Stanley who were all born around 1905/1914.

May be a false trail but who knows.

Any connection with the following Turtons living at 25 Cecil Square in the early 1900s?

James, Adelina (wife),Edith, Violet & Lily.

Any connection with the following Turtons living at 25 Cecil Square in the early 1900s?

James, Adelina (wife),Edith, Violet & Lily.

not that i am aware of