Being Psychic For The Laydeees!!

Were any other children involved in the accident? If so were they hurt? did they need hospital treatment too? Are her parents traumatised? Will they need to make a compensation claim? No win no fee!!

Were any other children involved in the accident? If so were they hurt? did they need hospital treatment too? Are her parents traumatised? Will they need to make a compensation claim? No win no fee!!

Erm.

Her knee was cut.

STOP CONFUSING ME WITH WORDS!

If she needs counselling then i run a lesbian self help group.

The lesbians would need help after an hour with her!

Do you help them or do they help themselves ? is it only available to lesbians? what about transexual, homosexuals, bisexuals and interlexuals?

Do you help them or do they help themselves ? is it only available to lesbians? what about transexual, homosexuals, bisexuals and interlexuals?

And people like me. Hunks theyre called.

You seem a very confused gentleman,perhaps if you were to attend my services of worship and peruse my self help publications you would find inner peace.

My mission in life is to assist you and fellow sufferers to throw off all the shackles and worries related to money and luxurious trinkets,i wont cease from my quest until i relieve you of these burdens.

I seek neither praise nor glory for my compassionate actions,just cash and credit card donations (2.5% cc charge)

Now we are bessie mates i avidly await your contribution..bless you from all in Algeria.

The only reason i joined is 'cos i keep fancying women,so i thought i was a lesbian.

Erm.

Her knee was cut.

STOP CONFUSING ME WITH WORDS!

Which knee? left or right? At what time of day did the accident happen? what was the weather like? tut we need all the information :hihi: