Being Psychic For The Laydeees!!

Did you dare click the link :D

I have the song on my Ipod! Thats how old I am! :D

Its peaceful here on SF, if you check my Facebook wall you`ll see that Im being picked on for nothing yet again! I come here for the peace and quiet- to hide from all the evil people who simply live to make my life a hell on Earth!

.....and you enjoy every minute of it :hihi:

I was just wondering if the bike had tassels on it, they do tend to intefere with the aerodynamics....

The child is a tomboy! The only things dangling from the handlebars were the intestines of various animals she had ridden over!

The bike is a BMX thing and is covered in pictures of skulls and sabres and other butch things!

Come to think of it, so is she...

I see they let you out on a day pass Mr Jabbers, I thought I'd find you here, now be a good patient and put this
on. :D

Joto, I always wondered what the esteemed Mr Jabber looked like and after viewing your link I now have a very good idea, and last night it gave me the most terrible nightmares, but thank you for that at least I have an idea of what to look out for when he comes calling for my head.

Just look at my Facebook link at the bottom of my post to see what I REALLY look like!

I think you`ll be turned on like the others who see me!

Erm.

STOP CONFUSING ME WITH WORDS!

Why, do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

Why, do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

Erm...

THINGY!

Just look at my Facebook link at the bottom of my post to see what I REALLY look like!

I think you`ll be turned on like the others who see me!

OMG!! That is even worse, I don't think I will go to bed at all tonight I will never sleep after that. What a terrible thing to inflict on a fellow human being. Where is your compassion man?

When I hear the word Compassion I reach for my dictionary. Then remember that I ate my dictionary a long time ago!

Huh trust you to eat your dictionary, while us mere mortals have only Alphabetti Spaghetti.

I sent a can of that stuff back to the manufacturers once with the complaint that theyd only put in the letter O`s.

Turned out it was a can of hoops.