Being Psychic For The Laydeees!!

Heres another one!

I just tried to help with dinner by peeling spuds, right? SHE told me off because you arent supposed to peel new potatoes!

What do we do then? Wait till they go old before we peel them????? Plus I saw her buy some last week and they were new because she`d only just bought them but SHE PEELED THOSE BUGGERS!!!

Women! Cant live with `em..... Cant live with `em.

Heres another one!

I just tried to help with dinner by peeling spuds, right? SHE told me off because you arent supposed to peel new potatoes!

What do we do then? Wait till they go old before we peel them????? Plus I saw her buy some last week and they were new because she`d only just bought them but SHE PEELED THOSE BUGGERS!!!

Women! Cant live with `em..... Cant live with `em.

New ones are the ones that are the size of marbles and ping pong around the kitchen and disappear under the fridge, washing machine after nearly taking out your eye when you try cleaning them and old ones are the ones that have green bits and roots growing out of them and are usually found lurking at the bottom of the veg rack since Christmas.:gag::hihi:

Oh go on, you know your itching to really :hihi:

Oh OK! ...

The bike in question that little Amy was riding was one of

these!

It wasn't hers either! ... She'd stolen it earlier in the day from Bob 'the headcase' Mc Naughty and was making a mad dash to Toys'R'Us to have stabilisers fitted (before they closed for the day)

Now, anyone who rides a Harley would instantly know that 'My Little Pony' pink wellingtons are not exactly the ideal footwear to be wearing for operating one of these bikes.

Little Amy managed to make it to the roundabout, just near Jabber's house when an errant squirrel (totally unaware of the Green Cross Code!) scuttled out directly in front of her.

Due to the fact that she was listening (and singing) to 'Postman Pat' on the stereo crash helmet headphones at the time, her reaction time was slightly diminished.

She tried in vain to stamp on the rear brake at the last moment but her left wellington had inexplicably melted and affixed itself to the exhaust!

She had no option! ... slip out of the wellies and jump off the bike as it sped along to squish the (by now) tranfixed squirrel (the last thing the squirrel ever saw, being it's nuts exiting its mouth at great velocity as it rapidly changed from being a grey one to a red one)

This is the true story of little Amy falling off her bike ... I witnessed it myself firsthand, whilst filming an up and coming 'Squirrel Christmas Special' 'Naturewatch' documentary from the cockpit of the 'alcocopter'.

The rest, as they say, is total conjecture. :)

Well I for one am really grateful for that, at least we have the truth now........or do we???

Hmm makes you wonder if Mr Nooky erm erm Wocky and Mr Pops are related in some way??? Scarey:suspect::hihi:

You don't mean they are planning to take over the world do you :o
Well the thought did cross my mind, but what really worries me is are they trying to send us all completely crackers, I mean look at poor Denlin ( def away with fairies now, bless):loopy::hihi:

Oh dear is there no hope? I mean can we help in any way, poor Denlin

Nope no chance for poor Denlin to recover now, just to far gone. As for myself I am gonna hide behind the sofa with a box of maltezers and some cream soda and wait till its all over lol:help::hihi:

Actually I once had a plan for taking over the world that involved several thousand Daleks from the BBC stores, several thousand electric wheelchairs to put inside them and all I needed were several million volunteers to have their heads lopped off and fitted to the wheelchairs before insertion into the Daleks.

Ok so several thousand volunteers would have died during my experiments to keep their heads alive but I WOULD have eventually succeeded.

Trouble is people have no guts these days, not one single person came forward to volunteer. I still advertise on Facebook and on other media but so far... no one...

Hint hint...

Thats it I,m not budging from behind this sofa , what with Mr Nookybear trying chop peoples heads off and Mr Popoffalot dive bombing people on bikes in his chopper its not safe out there, if they come near me I,m going to throw new potatoes at them:help::hihi:

Actually I once had a plan for taking over the world that involved several thousand Daleks from the BBC stores, several thousand electric wheelchairs to put inside them and all I needed were several million volunteers to have their heads lopped off and fitted to the wheelchairs before insertion into the Daleks.

Ok so several thousand volunteers would have died during my experiments to keep their heads alive but I WOULD have eventually succeeded.

Trouble is people have no guts these days, not one single person came forward to volunteer. I still advertise on Facebook and on other media but so far... no one...

Hint hint...

You ought to form a company with Mr Bee. :hihi: