Being Psychic For The Laydeees!!

Are you psychic? Do people EXPECT you to be psychic...?

I just heared that one of my friends` kids has fallen off her bike and had to go to hospital, I mentioned this to my OH (May the good lord rot her gums) and she attempted to try out my hidden psychic powers.

I said "Little Amy fell off her bike and shes had to go to hospital".

The OH said " What has she done...?"

I said "She fell off her bike"

OH: "But what has she done...?"

Me: "She fell off her bike"

OH: "But WHAT has SHE done???"

Me: "She FELL OFF HER BIKE!!!"

OH: "BUT WHAT HAS SHE BLOODY DONE???"

Me: "SHE WAS ON HER BIKE FOR A WHILE THEN DISCOVERED THAT SHE WAS NO LONGER ON IT BECAUSE SHE HAD FALLEN OFF OF IT!!!"

She THEN asked me what her injuries were.

I had received a text telling me that the girl had fallen off her bike and they were taking her to the hospital- thats all, no more, no less information than that. I wasnt told what colour the bike was, what clothes she was wearing, whether she`d fallen off because she had been attacked by a pterodactyl or how they were getting to the hospital and yet, my OH seemed to think that I could psychically glean all this information from the ether. I showed her the text and she STILL asked me what her injurys were!

Now, I dont want to appear at all sexist (Even though Roy Chubby Brown once called me a fat, racist, sexist, foul mouthed pig) but you dont get this from blokes.

You tell them something and thats it, information is passed and processed without the palaver of being expected to explain how the universe was created and how it might one day end.

Lads, do you have the same trouble from women? Ladies: Girlies- I just KNOW youre gonna want to add to this thread and try to defend yourselves but... Oh god, its gonna be a massacre.

The poor mite.

Where did it happen?

It happened on her bike!

Oh kill me please! :D

She was on her bike when the accident happened. Shortly after that she wasnt on the bike...

Im falling for this again, arent I...?

How's the bike ? not badly damaged Ì hope ?

You never said if he helped her.

If who helped her?

He asks, with a worried look on his pretty little face....

Are you being deliberately obtuse....Roy Chubby Brown of course.

Oh my dear,your poor wife.