Marks and Spencer shoppers

I am really sorry but I have no idea what your point is and I have never in my life eaten tripe or cowheel.

I am really sorry but I have no idea what your point is and I have never in my life eaten tripe or cowheel.

I am sure you posted on the food section lamenting the demise of the tripe stalls in castle Market and that you had to cross Pnnines to stock your freezer.It may have been Rainbow911rip I was thinking of.

Hi

People used to shop for a quid at M&S and carry the bag around for younks.

We shop at Waiterose and for clothing etc/ tis ~John Lewis, for special occasions we always shop at Harrods, FACT

Hi

People used to shop for a quid at M&S and carry the bag around for younks.

We shop at Waiterose and for clothing etc/ tis ~John Lewis, for special occasions we always shop at Harrods, FACT

Thater Waiterose are deer and if you shop at Harolds then you are a respected lady.Did you used to earn money carrying M&S bags for the younks.I know loads of us used to queue outside on saturady mornings waiting for the younks to come in their fast cars and park outside the cathedral.

Ok the crazy gang has arrived, I'm off :roll::shakes:

Enjoy your hor lix

i thought i was the only one who notice marks and sparks was like that!

Just had the misfortune to go into M and S and couldn't believe how long it took to do some shopping. People seem to be on a different planet,they walk about one mile an hour block all the isles and stop and stare into space as though waiting for some devine inspiration.They get on the escalator as though its going to do them harm and then when they get to the top STOP in there tacks and again devine inspiration comes into play!!Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves.

Stick to Primark, more your sort of store..............;)

Nimrod,No need to get personal,why would I want to shop at Primark for heavens sake.I am not a toe rag!!You may frequent the place but I certainly don't

Leave M&S alone they are one of the few remaining shops that represent Britishness and decency in our society.

Check out the clientelle when you next use the shop.

Good honest people the kind of people we all once were before Britain became a land of Chavs and spongers.

Leave M&S alone they are one of the few remaining shops that represent Britishness and decency in our society.

Check out the clientelle when you next use the shop.

Good honest people the kind of people we all once were before Britain became a land of Chavs and spongers.

Thats right-in the old days there were no teds,mods,mrockers ,greasers and hippies just embryonic M&S consumers with a suppressed desire to wear beige and variations thereof.