Marks and Spencer shoppers

Just had the misfortune to go into M and S and couldn't believe how long it took to do some shopping. People seem to be on a different planet,they walk about one mile an hour block all the isles and stop and stare into space as though waiting for some devine inspiration.They get on the escalator as though its going to do them harm and then when they get to the top STOP in there tacks and again devine inspiration comes into play!!Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves.

I'm better than you ... you should try Waitrose

I'm better than you ... you should try Waitrose

you was seen looking in the bargin and out of date bin in aldi!

Just had the misfortune to go into M and S and couldn't believe how long it took to do some shopping. People seem to be on a different planet,they walk about one mile an hour block all the isles and stop and stare into space as though waiting for some devine inspiration.They get on the escalator as though its going to do them harm and then when they get to the top STOP in there tacks and again devine inspiration comes into play!!Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves.

I cannot believe what a bunch of whining, ill mannered, egocentric people frequent this forum. If you want to shop without other people getting in your way, shop on line or stay clear of Marks & Spencer type shops.

Before I retired I used to do everything in double time, my OH constantly told me to slow down and it took me a long time to learn to live my life at a steady pace, but I was never so wrapped up in myself that I resented other, often older people, just getting on with their lives at a slower pace than me.

Ps, and have less of "ill mannered".You ought to know better at your age.

They should organise funerals and ready made funeral buffets in M&S, it would be a one-stop-shop.

Calm down dear, its only an observation !!

I am extremely calm thank you sonny, it was you who wrote "Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves." and may I point out the correct spelling is divine not "devine', you really should take a little more time and not rush so much. :razz:

I am extremely calm thank you sonny, it was you who wrote "Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves." and may I point out the correct spelling is divine not "devine', you really should take a little more time and not rush so much. :razz:

Good point but devine is an alternative spelling meaning of wine and is a common surname;likewise sonny may be spelt sunny and convey a similar meaning,as in sunny Jim .

Good point but devine is an alternative spelling meaning of wine and is a common surname;likewise sonny may be spelt sunny and convey a similar meaning,as in sunny Jim .

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I cannot believe what a bunch of whining, ill mannered, egocentric people frequent this forum. If you want to shop without other people getting in your way, shop on line or stay clear of Marks & Spencer type shops.

Before I retired I used to do everything in double time, my OH constantly told me to slow down and it took me a long time to learn to live my life at a steady pace, but I was never so wrapped up in myself that I resented other, often older people, just getting on with their lives at a slower pace than me.

In which case you have not read many of the flesh-crawling comments that choke this forum.I hope you can suggest some shops where rapid service is the norm,I know they are smart in the market which I know you use for tripe and cowheel