Do you check your supermarket till receipt?

String vests??? In Zara??? :hihi:

I know. Amazing isn't it ! :hihi:

The Tesco on Infirmary Road has a very suspiciously consistent habit of not having their on-the-shelf offers showing up on their till systems.

I would never leave that Tesco without checking my receipt. Never. This over-charging happens too often for it to be accidental, in my opinion.

Morrisons are the worst for this kind of mistake. If you buy 2 of a reduced item

the second item sometimes goes thru at the normal price.

Twice Ive been overcharged in Wilkinsons when they dont push your items down towards the end of the till after theyve scan them but instead leave them in front of them then they dont know whats been done and whats not. Sometimes its like there in a race to scan them as quickly as possible and then give you dirty looks as you struggle to pack your shopping, pay and move off before the next shopper.

Eckington to Alfreton sounds a long way for a grocery shop :D

There's a Tesco at Clowne i believe, not too far from Eckington!

Well I think that you should especailly if you shop at Morrisons.

For the last 5 shopping trips I have been overcharged in one way or another.

This has taken the form of BOGOF offers not registering on the receipt, being charged for one type of apples when I had bought another (double the price) and today I was overcharged to the effect of £3.28p.

Is this incompetence of the till staff or as it happens so often is it a deliberate effort to raise Morrisons profits :suspect: ?

I've had the same problem with Somerfield, though not for a while lately...:D

Numerous times I have had it with Morrisons at Hillsborough. Always go back to get it corrected though