Curry to induce labour

That many pineapples would certainly induce something to come out in a hurry but possible not what you want!

The hot bath idea sounds safer,so i will pass it on thanks for the input.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that that is an astoundingly bad idea when pregnant.

It doesn't sound a great idea to me.

That many pineapples would certainly induce something to come out in a hurry but possible not what you want!

That's what I was thinking. Pineapples and curry:(..I think I'd take a raincheck if she wanted me to hold her hand...the follow through would be horrendous, especially for the poor sod who had their head down there with gloves on.

7 pineapples is what they say but again it's only because of what it does to your insides, same as the hot curries and caster oil etc It's not very pleasant.

I wouldn't advise a 'Hot' bath while pregnant, while the baby can now regulate their own body temperature the baby will still struggle to control it's temperature at such a level.

My midwife has advised me that it is the hormone in sperm that induces labour (they give you this hormone to induce you at 42 weeks) so I would say this is the only one likely to work.

Then again if the baby is as comfy as mine she'll be old enough to do her GCSE's when she finally arrives!