Best Number Plates You've Seen

A guy I know had a toyota with the number "B41 FKU"

its wasnt a personalised one, but I think you can work it out :hihi:

Guy I used to work with had THE 80Y which the car company allowed him to pick from a list when he bought the car new, personalised number plates weren't selling for silly money then.

I had a pal who used to be on the management at Cunningham's pickles and his his plate was

P1 KL3D

Saw one in Barnsley a few years back that said SI THE.

Theres a car up the road from me with T4RDS, wonder if it's an abreviation.

I have seen B1YCH, was on a white bmw but now on a white Porsche Cayman driven by a blonde woman who probably works at the Northern General Hospital as it is always parked on Herries road.

I don't personally have a personalised license plate but I know they mean a lot to some people.

In Bridlington about 8 years ago I actually saw "A1".

There are people who criticise personalised license plates, who say it's just for show but, at the end of the day, merely by recognising the fact that you have a personalised license plate, they're bestowing upon you the decoration of individualism, which you wished to receive by displaying the plate in the first place.

So then who's the idiot?

If you want a private plate then you should feel comfortable displaying it. People like to display their excess wealth in different ways, whether it be by wearing jewellery, having a second home or buying a private plate.

To inflict a negative judgment upon somebody whom has adopted a private plate is probably one of the most hypocritical things in modern history.

And that's an absolutely inarguable point for 97% of the population.

I've seen lots but think they're all stupid except for old plates on restored vehicles intended to keep the plate in style with that vehicle.

Daft waste of cash and, bonus, the altered spacings and fonts are all illegal.

Stupid idea especially designed for fools.

Forumosaurus.

Who is the idiot?

Easy. The bloke who feels the need to have the plate in some attempt to look good.

I don't have and will never have such a plate because I feel good without that need.

That covers the very expensive, A1.

Now to "T1LLY" and the like. These are used by chavs and are a dead give away the driver is an idiot.

Many of these threads on here,most plates are naff anc meaningless to any bar the owner.

A well known guy in Sheffield has F1STS,no doubts about that meaning it applies to his profession, although the owner is very friendly.

Guy I used to work with had THE 80Y

I know him - he's still got it (obviously).

I've got a personalised plate: it wasn't expensive because it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me. It's my initials (first and last name), the year of my birth, and my full initials (first, middle and last). I love it. I always used to think personalised plates were show-offy but actually now it makes me feel me and my car are not just an anonymous number in an anonymous world, without being show-offy, if that makes sense - even if only I know that.

I had a pal who used to be on the management at Cunningham's pickles and his his plate was

P1 KL3D

Don't want to be picky or pickley in this case but what was the real plate in this case?

Edited by WasThatWise
Bad grammar

When I was trucking, seen under Tinsley viaduct, MR PIG (MRP 1G). Some rearranged number plates are only understood by their owners, can't see the point in those to be honest.

Angel.