Best Number Plates You've Seen

The best one I ever saw was when Jimmy Tarbuck was working at the Cavandish on Bank Street many years ago his was COM IC

I thought the plates were related to a persons ID or trade:hihi::hihi:

They only come across as braggers to those who are jealous of what they have.;)

Dont think so mate cos most people got a lot more than at least 1 person that they know but dont brag bout it to that person

They only come across as braggers to those who are jealous of what they have.;)

Dont think so at all. Doesnt every1 hate a bragger? Ones who brag usually dont have what they make out anyway lol- thats why they want to brag to impress

Dont think so mate cos most people got a lot more than at least 1 person that they know but dont brag bout it to that person

Not sure what you just said, but are people with S13 on their number plates any less braggers than those with S17 on them?:)

Dodgy lookin yungun in a Bentley, wears a Burberry cap has the reg D4 UGS. Wonder how he makes a living?!

maybe he sells and installs plasterboard's ? think leelister may want to put the record straight.

Not sure what you just said, but are people with S13 on their number plates any less braggers than those with S17 on them?:)

Sorry I should have put the grammar in my post. The answer to your question is - I dont know but maybe not - the point I am making is that "in my opinion a person who boasts to the world that he lives in the most affluent suburb of Sheffield(via number plate) is a bragger end of.

Sorry I should have put the grammar in my post. The answer to your question is - I dont know but maybe not - the point I am making is that "in my opinion a person who boasts to the world that he lives in the most affluent suburb of Sheffield(via number plate) is a bragger end of.

No need to say sorry to me Susan I'm an easy going kind of chap. :)

So. The guy who lives in S17 should not proudly display where he lives via his reg' plate in the same way that the guy from S13 or S6 does for fear of being labelled a bragger?? How can/Why should this be?

I saw one in the rotherham car park I thought it was way funny

P* OFF took a pic of it but dont know how to put it on here

yep good one,i work with the guy who owns it...

No need to say sorry to me Susan I'm an easy going kind of chap. :)

So. The guy who lives in S17 should not proudly display where he lives via his reg' plate in the same way that the guy from S13 or S6 does for fear of being labelled a bragger?? How can/Why should this be?

Well according to you someone from S13 is a chav so its ok for you to label people from a certain area

I'm sure there used to be an orange beetle in the S11 area with BOL10K (might have been BOL10X) I always liked that one. Any one else remember it - it must have been 20;30 years ago

foo1 on foo foo lamars rolls royce drag queen in manchester and tep666 on a merc