Best Number Plates You've Seen

My reg looks like CONNY...but that's not my name. Perhaps I've joined the 'personalised reg' club by accident lol

:hihi:I see this one at least once a week and it always makes me smile .

I liked the one on the van delivering pies to the chippie on Attercliffe PUKKA 1 ..... and even better was the battered old white (possibly Sierra) parked up in Netto car park at Lane Top about 4 years ago with the number plate ........ B1 ADE . Still there when I came out of the bookies and I was amazed to see a grandfatherly Asian gent unload his trolley full of cooking oil and onions into the boot and whizz off down Barnsley Rd ....totally shattered my illusion lol.

The Pukka Pie delivery vans also have

P14 YOU (PI 4 YOU)

P13 MAN

P13 VAN

What was the actual alphanumeric structure of the FIXIT plate, because I can't work it out as a legal UK plate?

F1 XIT - not difficult, would have come off a car registered originally in 1988 because we had a 1988 Peugeot 305 that had F as it's registration letter

F1 XIT - not difficult, would have come off a car registered originally in 1988 because we had a 1988 Peugeot 305 that had F as it's registration letter

I don't think it can have been F1XIT, because I'm pretty sure 'I' isn't used for registrations.

I don't think it can have been F1XIT, because I'm pretty sure 'I' isn't used for registrations.

+1 no I's on reg plates

rudeboy is correct the letter i was never used on registrations at that time

I've been seeing UP 7 for years on various different cars, I've also seen the MUM 1E one loads of times, and S17 DOR.

And not forgetting MDA 1E

Ok might have been F1 XLT then :D

Ranmoor area

S9EAN -- SEAN

JO5EPH -- JOSEPH

JEA11Y -- JEANY

Ranmoor area

S9EAN -- SEAN

JO5EPH -- JOSEPH

JEA11Y -- JEANY

i know the owners of these

ASBO 1, I have seen this soft-top vehicle with the roof down driving into home bargains car-park (Parkway), two guys got out of the car wearing their caps backwards and I swear they were the best dressed Chavs I have ever seen.

Ok might have been F1 XLT then

Now it makes sense.:)