Irish pubs showing GAA around Sheffield?

I have recently moved over to Sheffield and I am trying to find an Irish pub which will show the All Ireland Final on September 18th at 16:00. It will be shown either on Premier Sports or an Irish channel called "RTÉ"

So far I have tried The Grapes, Flanagans, Dog and Partrige, The Common Room, The Forum, Walkabout and Rileys Snooker hall beside the Lescar (all these places are in Sheffield)

Can anyone advise me on where to go to watch it as I am running out of ideas - phone numbers would be helpful also. It does not have to be in Sheffield but even around the area either (Rotherham etc).

dunno if you got an answer but the Grapes are showing it. gave them a call yesterday...

dunno if you got an answer but the Grapes are showing it. gave them a call yesterday...

I just phoned them and they said no they aren't :S didn't seem to happy about me asking either!!

why would you lie to me :(

sadly I didn't find anywhere and have to listen to it on the radio-i cant even watch it online anywhere

it was on in The Grapes. Not sure why they told Magnetman it wasn't. Big crowd of irish in there too. Fair play to the dubs.

it was on in The Grapes. Not sure why they told Magnetman it wasn't. Big crowd of irish in there too. Fair play to the dubs.

Neither can I, well angry at that!!!! Stupid woman who just said, no we aren't showing it when there obviously were!!!

grrr

anyway.. well done dubs.. was a really good game!