Weight watchers/ Slimming world groups

Hi, just wondering, if there any classes or stuff around beighton area for the weight watchers program. Not seen much advertised, so just asking, if anyone knows anyone who is doing it in the beighton area or close by and where to go..

Thanks in advance.

If you go onto the Weightwatchers website you can search for a club in your area. I recommend WW - great programme & support. You'll do well there.

Good luck!

Hi ridgeway arms 6pm monday, mosborough miners 6.30pm tuesday, beighton sports and lesiure club 5pm tuesday, beighton sports and leisure club wednesday 10am.

rosemary conley classes run by jane collins are at Sam Jones Tues 8-9.30 am she has classes in mosborough and at gleadless townend too - check on Rosemary Conley website. I have been to slimming world and weightwatchers in the past but prefer these as there is an exercise class too

im looking for a weight watches group in stannington village so some posters a while ago about it but now that i want to give it a go there arent any posters up and i cant remember where when and what time the meetings were also does anyone know how much the registration fee and weekly fee are

They are not allowed to put posters up anymore or they could receive a fine. Best and most accurate information on both weight watchers and slimming world is to go to their website, put in your postcode and local clubs come up. good luck.

Hi, I've lost 1 1/2 stone on Slimming World and now I am becoming a new consultant, taking over the Walkley group on 3rd Nov. If you are still interested and want to find out more about losing weight and the plan please give me a call and pop along. 07969574337 or slimmingworldwalkley@gmail.com

Please don't forget that even if you are thinking of joining a weight watchers group, EVERY Slimming World group will offer you a sort of 'try before you buy', Where you get to hear a new member talk - explaining how to follow each of the plans, see exactly how the group works and what happens each week BEFORE you part with any money!

So why not? There really is nothing to lose.

Pm me or call for further info. Emma xxx

Slimwalkley - Woohoo! Glad to have another Sheffield Forumer on the team lol.

Hope all is going well and really looking forward to meeting you at the district meeting. Get in touch if you need anything or someone to talk things over with. Emma xxx

New Year Poem

Slimming World Plan we're about to restart

But this time we'll do it, we want to take part.

We've tried all the others without much success,

But this is the one to get into THAT dress

For years we've tried hard to lose excess weight,

And we now have the answer to looking just great.

For us no more chips or Big Macs on a whim

We want to look good and we'd love to be slim

We joined other clubs where we'd regularly meet

But all we are told is what NOT to eat.

They said don't do this and they said don’t have that

So we paid all that money for a bit of a chat!

We all have a wardrobe from size 12 up past 20

And big. baggy jumpers of which there are plenty

A draw of small undies is a dream we all know

So those big ugly knickers really must go!

With time passing quickly and teenage years gone,

We have no more excuses to rely on.

The one about puppy fat ran out long ago

So this time its business let’s give it a go!

Believe in yourself, you really can win

Just turn up to each week, and take everything in.

The help, the support and great food ideas

2012 is our year of years.