Kickboxing/BJJ/Thai Boxing HELP !

I'm interested in training......trouble is I don't know which style to take up.

I'm after some advice really, I don't know which style would suit me or my very ample frame (5ft11, 20stone) I don't feel I have the confidence to take on gradings at the moment but I'm hoping that will come with time and training.

I have also had bad experiences in the past with a couple of clubs, I wont mention names but they have been mentioned on the forum in the past.

I have searched the forums many times and read the posts about Wicker Camp, Gracie Barra and AFK...... I have even driven all over Sheffield looking for the places themselves. Its having the courage to actually do it that I'm struggling with :help:

Any help/advice would be gratefully appreciated

Try Hunter Martial Arts in Dronfield

Its Ideal for those starting out, with optional controlled sparring if you want.

We teach all the above mate, pop down and have a look , you will be very welcome, also pop down to the clubs you fancy. They will be fine with you.. don't worry.. good luck with your search.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look on their website

lotar,

would I have to take part in gradings or can I just come along and train?

thanks for the help mate

You don't have to do gradings if you don't want pal.. some do and some don't..

Thanks again, much appreciated.

I can't seem to find any prices on the website, do u know the cost of the training sessions?

Yeh. I know the costs.. its my gym lol... £5 a class mate..

Were a Muay Thai gym based in S9n attercliffe and have classes that suits all abilities and your always made to feel welcome. Check out our facebook page " Thanapron Muay Thai camp " for more information.

All the above gyms are great gyms. Try afew out and see which suits you the best :)

lotar, I tried to find your gym the other week and got lost, the adress on the site is not far from me was wondering is it down the side road i was going to walk down?

Its in a secret location..lol..

I'll PM you Emma