Big Brother 2011 starts tonight

I don't think Aaron is going to win, i meant he has had more support than any other housemate that has left. That can't be denied. He's come through many eviction night.

But aye, I can definitely agree with Alex to win. :D

I don't think Aaron is going to win, i meant he has had more support than any other housemate that has left. That can't be denied. He's come through many eviction night.

But aye, I can definitely agree with Alex to win. :D

Will we all be glued tomorrow then watching Alex win....

I agree he is clever but I dont think he is anymore so then the other remaining housemates. The others have played the game without being arrogant etc....He is a slimy sleezy scheming backstabbing git who doesnt deserve to be in the final day. IMO.

That is where you are wrong. The other housemates aren't playing a game. They are genuinely nice people. Some people simply do not need to play a game to be successful.

Its just my opinion. You remind me of aaron actually, you have similar traits. He lied on one occasion to faye. I cant think exactly the details, it was when gem was in the house. (and thats my opinion lol)

Don't worry love. I found myself wondering if you are looking in a mirror when posting about Aaron ;)

Anyone can say 'he lied to Faye'...That doesn't make it true unless you have specific details. I still can't remember a single lie he has told since going in the house.

That is where you are wrong. The other housemates aren't playing a game. They are genuinely nice people. Some people simply do not need to play a game to be successful.

Either they are genuinely nice people, or they are actually even better game players that Aaron. It is possible. Not likely, but possible.

You cant tell me im wrong, its my opinion. :rolleyes: That comes across as very arrogant!

I think they are all playing a game to a certain degree, even if its just a tiny %. thats always been the case. In actually fact, big brother is a game so technically by entering they are all playing it.

Don't worry love. I found myself wondering if you are looking in a mirror when posting about Aaron ;)

Anyone can say 'he lied to Faye'...That doesn't make it true unless you have specific details. I still can't remember a single lie he has told since going in the house.

Oh well if you cant remember it must be correct...................aaron! god your arrogant! he lied about the kind of person he was to get into the house. He even said in the diary room 'i lied!!!!' he used the words himself.

Oh well if you cant remember it must be correct...................aaron! god your arrogant! he lied about the kind of person he was to get into the house. He even said in the diary room 'i lied!!!!' he used the words himself.

That was to get in the house, 0742 asked about lies since going in.

I bet you every single one of the housemates lied on their application in one way or the other.

Clearly an Aaron fan, you keep believing he's not told any lies.... feels this is where his slyness has stepped in, mind games, getting people to apologise to him....

Like I metioned above... the relationship with Faye was a total lie he even admitted that to Harry, dancing in the toilet.... have you not been watching the show

If anyone met a person like I think he'd pull the wool over your eyes, even his mates, could you honestly trust a person like hime, you think if he won the 30k he'd share it.................. er dont think so!

Why do you think he was asking BB to sort out the money he is so nervous he is gonna go without and why shouldn't he, I think Jay Louise Tom and Alex need to wise up and share the money between them leaving Aaron with the £900 odd

Oh and apart from the faye incident he lied about the type of person he was to get on BB, he didnt just expand the truth and make himself slightly more interesting, he out right lied. Surely 2 examples is enough!!!!

Still no lies since he has been in the house then?

I too have been thinking about this, I feel Aaron's behaviour is starting to stand out to the others, especially after the Presents that Jay & Louise bought, which was a really nice gesture, they're both really young and I bet they loved that.

Aaron being clever, surely him not winning needs to be shown that he wasn't clever enough to win BB! :clap:

As for him not telling lies.... :huh: What about the relationship with Faye? (ie: I love you too) oh and about him not wanting to join in with the fun as he didn't like R & B yet he was dancing behind their backs in the toilet and still insisted that he was still bored and miserable when asked to join in? nasty piece of work.....

I think the presents were when the wheels well and truly fell off Aaron's game plan. There was nothing he could do about it, it made him look bad and he didn't have a clue how to deal with it, so he did what he always does. He sulks until he has figured out a way out of the situation.

I don't think it matters how clever you are. The public will always vote for the person they like the most. Aaron has been clever to stay in the house but i don't think at any point he has been in a winning position. In my own opinion, he is probably the cleverest housemate ever to enter the BB house.

He has told Faye he loves her. That is not a lie until it is proven he doesn't. He has already shown that he is a very strange person at times. That doesn't mean he doesn't love Faye in his own way and it certainly doesn't make him a liar in the house :)

Haha, the whole dancing in the toilet thing was him trying to copy Alex from a previous BB. Can't remember which one. He failed miserably, but I can see what he was trying.

I suspect he was trying to emulate Alex as well. It was never going to work. No one could ever reproduce that moment.

Disagree.... but lets not argue, we all have our own opinions on this.... I don't feel there is a majority

Lets all agree for Alex to win!!!! :clap:

I'll go with that :thumbsup:

That was to get in the house, 0742 asked about lies since going in.

I bet you every single one of the housemates lied on their application in one way or the other.

I called him a liar, I was explaining why. As far as im aware some of them enhanced the truth like most of them do. They didnt outright lie. I also dont believe for one second the 7year thing is true. Like i said there was also an incident with faye in which he outright lied when gem was in but cant remember exactly now. Ive listed his bad traits in previous messages, i dont need to explain any further, he is an awful person.

Clearly an Aaron fan, you keep believing he's not told any lies.... feels this is where his slyness has stepped in, mind games, getting people to apologise to him....

Like I metioned above... the relationship with Faye was a total lie he even admitted that to Harry, dancing in the toilet.... have you not been watching the show

If anyone met a person like I think he'd pull the wool over your eyes, even his mates, could you honestly trust a person like hime, you think if he won the 30k he'd share it.................. er dont think so!

Why do you think he was asking BB to sort out the money he is so nervous he is gonna go without and why shouldn't he, I think Jay Louise Tom and Alex need to wise up and share the money between them leaving Aaron with the £900 odd

Your wasting your finger steam love, 0742 doesnt listen to anyone. Like I said, very similar traits to aaron. thinks he is always right.