Big Brother 2011 starts tonight

I'm on the fence with Aaron - there are some things I like about him, then sometimes I think he shoots himself in the foot.

However... I do have a browse through this other forum (Unfaithful me! :o) where they are all avid BB watchers... and they are very annoyed at the manipulative editing. Apparently there were clips on the website of Aaron dancing & having fun at the Birthday Party, and Louise had a massive go at Alex about something... but the producers obviously wanted to make it look like Aaron sulked all night and ruined everything. They even used exactly the same clip of him sulking twice at different parts of the highlights show! :suspect:

I think Aaron is all out to win it and doesn't care about anything, he only got with Faye (if you can call it that) to get votes! I can't stand the bloke, very selfish and arrogant... I thought it was really nice of what Jay & Louise did for Alex & Tom, yeah ok like Aaron said you wouldn't have done that in the real world, maybe not, but at the moment they have the money and are in a game show.... oh dear £1,000 down on the price fund for Aaron NOT! get that creep outta there....

As for the dancing I saw that on TV, thought it was really bad to act so down and fed up, as soon as he heard the song come on he wandered off to the toilet, raves about to Craig David, then when the track finished he wandered back to bed, just in time for Tom to enter the bedroom and tell Aaron to come and join in the fun, with a miserable bored look on his face Aaron declined! he is a snake! :suspect::rant:

I think Alex should keep the £30,000 she deserves that money, had anyone else won it, I would agree split it, Alex has been her playful childish self all the way through, very entertaining at times...

ALEX to WIN!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I think Aaron is all out to win it and doesn't care about anything, he only got with Faye (if you can call it that) to get votes! I can't stand the bloke, very selfish and arrogant... I thought it was really nice of what Jay & Louise did for Alex & Tom, yeah ok like Aaron said you wouldn't have done that in the real world, maybe not, but at the moment they have the money and are in a game show.... oh dear £1,000 down on the price fund for Aaron NOT! get that creep outta there....

As for the dancing I saw that on TV, thought it was really bad to act so down and fed up, as soon as he heard the song come on he wandered off to the toilet, raves about to Craig David, then when the track finished he wandered back to bed, just in time for Tom to enter the bedroom and tell Aaron to come and join in the fun, with a miserable bored look on his face Aaron declined! he is a snake! :suspect::rant:

I think Alex should keep the £30,000 she deserves that money, had anyone else won it, I would agree split it, Alex has been her playful childish self all the way through, very entertaining at times...

ALEX to WIN!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Agreed 100% aaron is a first class nob

I think Aaron is all out to win it...

Well it is a game. You're supposed to try and win it. You make it sound like a bad thing.

Well it is a game. You're supposed to try and win it. You make it sound like a bad thing.

:roll: Yeah understand what you mean, he just irritates me, the way he plays the game..... I think if you dislike Aaron you would know what I mean, it's difficult to explain!

:roll: Yeah understand what you mean, he just irritates me, the way he plays the game..... I think if you dislike Aaron you would know what I mean, it's difficult to explain!

Oh, I don't particularly like Aaron either, I too like Alex the best out of the ones left. I just don't have a problem with game playing in a game.

I can NOT believe im breathing the same air as the numptys who are voting for Aaron! Are they too thick to realise he is a wrong 'un!!!! Hes arrogant, a liar, a moody, self obsessed, vindictive, scheming two hat! God people what are you doing!!!

Edited by iphonelover

I can NOT believe im breathing the same air as the numptys who are voting for Aaron! Are they too thick to realise he is a wrong 'un!!!! Hes arrogant, a liar, a moody, self obsessed, vindictive, scheming two hat! God people what are you doing!!!

People have different tastes in entertainment than you. That's how it goes. We can't all like the same things as you in all fairness.

I think Aaron is a boring sod, but he's had his moments.

Well said... my thoughts exactly!

I just hope Faye has seen the real him and realised what people including her family were on about.... she could do so much bettter, and feel he ruined her time in the house as she was so taken in by him, she seemed a fun girl at the beginning.... Shame :|

All he is doing is playing the game and there isn't a single person out there that can say he hasn't played the game brilliantly. I am pleased he got to the last day but i don't particularly want him to win. Alex has to win it for me. Having said that, i wouldn't be disappointed if Jay or Aaron won either.

It's interesting to see that all this Aaron bashing only started after the likes of Rebeckah, Heaven and Anton were booted out. I suppose it is a human trait to feel the need to dislike someone when watching a show like BB. For me it was Tom.

They're not voting due to him being a saint. They recognize how clever he has been. He's played the rest of the housemates like a fiddle and they haven't had a clue (apart from Harry), until this week.

I don't recall Aaron telling any lies in the house. Can someone refresh my memory what he lied about please?

All he is doing is playing the game and there isn't a single person out there that can say he hasn't played the game brilliantly. I am pleased he got to the last day but i don't particularly want him to win. Alex has to win it for me. Having said that, i wouldn't be disappointed if Jay or Aaron won either.

It's interesting to see that all this Aaron bashing only started after the likes of Rebeckah, Heaven and Anton were booted out. I suppose it is a human trait to feel the need to dislike someone when watching a show like BB. For me it was Tom.

I hope your not generalising, because i know loads of people who couldnt stand aaron and have bashed him from day 1. so you cant say it just started after they left. What does happen is the less housemates there becomes the more apparent someones annoying behaviour is! And those who try and hide in the shadows at first to get through the first few weeks end up standing out more and more as there is less to distract from them, thats always been the case since BB1.

Edited by iphonelover

I hope your not generalising, because i know loads of people who couldnt stand aaron and have bashed him from day 1. so you cant say it just started now can you.

Not at all. I was speaking from a personal point of view about what i have noticed on here and on other dedicated BB forums.

Any word on these lies Aaron has been telling?