Big Brother 2011 starts tonight

What disgusting table manners Aden has. They other day he was eating and making disgusting noises and today he was eating his food off his plate with his mouth. Disgusting vile little boy

What disgusting table manners Aden has. They other day he was eating and making disgusting noises and today he was eating his food off his plate with his mouth. Disgusting vile little boy

I couldn't believe what I was seeing the other day, talking with his mouthful, and before even finishing what he was eating, he shoved in yet more food time after time and still talking inbetween, like you say he is an animal!!!! no way would I be able to sit at the same table as him and enjoy my meal! :gag:

That was a classic entrance from Heaven.... :hihi:

I couldn't believe what i was seeing the other night either when 4 of them were having a meal. The boy has no idea how to even hold a knife and fork. That probably explains why he was sucking spaghetti off the plate yesterday rather than try and use any cutlery.

aden is disgusting,who the hell eats like that.

anton is a vile person and i hope they all wise up to him fast.

mark is very funny .

and tom what the hell is he in there for he is also a vile little person.

i liked louise at first but she is quite pathetic.and those teeth what are they all about.

still dont see what aaron did wrong.

faye and maisie up for eviction this week

Hope Faye goes.

Why was Aaron so upset with something Jay said? What was it?

Hope Faye goes.

Why was Aaron so upset with something Jay said? What was it?

He said a line from white chicks film something along the lines once uv had black an it had wheelchair in so aaron being aaron went to the diary room an said about him making fun of wheelchairs an it wasn't like that at all

he was not making fun of wheelchairs as you say.but aarons ex wife had been in a wheelchair for a year and i suppose it hit a nerve wwith him.

nice to see maisie bed hopping now she is up for eviction.

I ment to put think aaron thought he was making fun of wheelchairs an it was a one liner from a film

mark has walked out of the house

mark has walked out of the house

Doesn't surprise me one bit, Mark wanted FUN, FUN, FUN and it wasn't like that for him. It's a shame cos I liked Mark and he was funny with some of the things he came out with

Doesn't surprise me one bit, Mark wanted FUN, FUN, FUN and it wasn't like that for him. It's a shame cos I liked Mark and he was funny with some of the things he came out with

He reminds me of chandler from friends.