What really is IBS?

That's the hard part I guess! Cleaning up your nutrition can certainly help give you greater clarity, and would probably help with those irritating symptoms too ...

I've been vegetarian for over 20 years, almost vegan for more than 15 of those. I eat huge amounts of produce (mostly raw), no alcohol, no caffeine, low sugar, wholefoods.

In my experience, it makes little difference if I go more raw etc. The tiny, little, has actually no impact on my life emotion that I 'missed' will just pop into my head when I'm not looking for it and all symptoms disappear like magic.

Ahh Elizabeth ... it sounds like you have been working on yourself for some time! I hope you find the solution soon. I'm sure it's 'out there' somewhere.

Thanks.

I see from your profile that you're a nutrition therapist. If you've worked with it at all, what would you suggest for someone with adrenal fatigue? Is there anything else I can do? I do take a number of supplements (vits+mins as recommended by those on-line who post about AF), but I can't take most herbs - all of them upset my digestion in some way!!

Hi again Elizabeth, It's really very difficult to say without knowing more about you, also sometimes 'less is more' with regard to the supplements - again I would have to know more about what you are taking ... so sorry I can't help you more via the forum.

:sad::sad::sad:

PM me with your website details and I'll see if I can afford to come and see you. It's doubtful (as we live on one PhD scholarship between 2!!), but you never know..=)