Who needs who the most..

Presuming all men are like mine, without a woman they would all be running around naked, starving to death and would never be able to find ANYTHING even though they'd swear they looked 'everywhere'. :roll::hihi:

Oh you flatter yourself, we have automatic washing machines, microwave ovens and ready meals and the only reason us blokes can't find anything is because women always have to put stuff away instead of leaving stuff alone.:hihi:

.......and just how many men have you got anyway?

Edited by NorthernStar

Oh you flatter yourself, we have automatic washing machines, microwave ovens and ready meals and the only reason us blokes can't find anything is because women always have to put stuff away instead of leaving stuff alone.:hihi:

.......and just how many men have you got anyway?

I was using the word 'mine' in the singular, not plural. :hihi:

And how do men manage to 'look' for stuff without actually moving anything? You just look OVER everything instead of getting stuck in. :roll:

I was using the word 'mine' in the singular, not plural. :hihi:

And how do men manage to 'look' for stuff without actually moving anything? You just look OVER everything instead of getting stuck in. :roll:

We don't have to look for stuff normally because things are where we put them, until a woman moves in and hides everything.:hihi:

Oh you flatter yourself,

we have automatic washing machines,

My OH doesn't know how to work the washing machine and I dread to think about the amount of powder and softener he would put in

microwave ovens and ready meals,

my OH has never quite got to grips with the differences between the conventional and combination buttons :huh:

and the only reason us blokes can't find anything is because women always have to put stuff away instead of leaving stuff alone.
I have tried the leave it to him method, until the pile of clothes gets so high it falls and he then rummages on the floor rather than pick the things up and put them in his wardrobe

Most men are useless in the home, they would live on anything they could fry,warm up or order from a take away and lets not even think about cleaning the house.

Edited by esme
quote tags

Rainbow, does your OH fill the entire kettle to make one cup of coffee by any chance? :hihi:

Oh you flatter yourself,

we have automatic washing machines,

My OH doesn't know how to work the washing machine and I dread to think about the amount of powder and softener he would put in

microwave ovens and ready meals,

my OH has never quite got to grips with the differences between the conventional and combination buttons :huh:

and the only reason us blokes can't find anything is because women always have to put stuff away instead of leaving stuff alone.
I have tried the leave it to him method, until the pile of clothes gets so high it falls and he then rummages on the floor rather than pick the things up and put them in his wardrobe

Most men are useless in the home, they would live on anything they could fry,warm up or order from a take away and lets not even think about cleaning the house.

Rainbow your guy has more sense than you give him credit for, you're being worked and you don't even realise it, he knows how to do all these things but he also knows that as long as you believe he doesn't then he can get you to do all the chores while he chills in front of the telly with a nice cool beer.:hihi:

Edited by esme
quote tags

Rainbow, does your OH fill the entire kettle to make one cup of coffee by any chance? :hihi:

You fail to see where you bloke's coming from here, if he fills the kettle to the top then he will only have to do the filling once every 6 mugs of coffee instead of going to all that trouble for every single cuppa, thereby maximising TV time.

Oh he knows, that I know, that he knows how to work these things really and if you knew me you would know that he pays in other ways for his laziness, the question is does he know this? :confused::confused::confused::huh:

I think I understand what I am posting :wink:

You fail to see where you bloke's coming from here, if he fills the kettle to the top then he will only have to do the filling once every 6 mugs of coffee instead of going to all that trouble for every single cuppa, thereby maximising TV time.

Oh you are a gender full of geniuses aren't you. :hihi:

Oh he knows, that I know, that he knows how to work these things really and if you knew me you would know that he pays in other ways for his laziness, the question is does he know this? :confused::confused::confused::huh:

I think I understand what I am posting :wink:

Wow, you sound like an evil and manipulative type to me - Scary:twisted:

In 1969 when I was in Jessops having our first baby, a friend called in to see if he was ok, she said that every cup and mug in the house was dirty and in the sin. Despite all my best efforts in the intervening years nothing has changed, he would still never even think about washing up if he was on his own