Who needs who the most..

Wrong, the above makes no difference. Wealthy independent women with their own money still go for wealthy ambitious males because a smart women is forward thinking regarding her marriage, children and inevitable divorce. Her ability to attract a genuine male that satisfies these requirements is entirely another matter.

So a wealthy woman looks for a man that will eventually divorce her, and needs to find a male that will fulfill those requirements^^^^ your points not mine?????

So a wealthy woman looks for a man that will eventually divorce her, and needs to find a male that will fulfill those requirements^^^^ your points not mine?????

Well, ok then.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Well, a smart wealthy woman looks for a man that has the ability to be a strong role model and great father for her children whilst being able to afford all the finer things in life while the marriage is great. But any smart women knows that most marriages end in divorce, so the man needs to be able to weather the storm and once the storm hits, be able to land her with a very nice settlement to keep her and her children in the life they are accustomed to or better. You don't know this? Honestly?

Oh Blimey, no I didn't. Sorry Facebook :(

Oh Blimey, no I didn't. Sorry Facebook :(

That's ok.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Which you prefer and obviously is working for you, WTG ! :hihi:

No, I've had a lifetime of getting into a relationship and then doing a runner when the newness wares off, but now I'm a bit older the only women I seem to attract are the ones I don't want so I'm better off with my freedom - until the next time:hihi:

That's ok, I'm happy to help. Better late than never.

Maybe I should start a class "How to marry well" what do you think?

I wouldn't if I were you, I married a fork lift truck driver, and 11 years later we are still here , happy, with a 6 year old son. :)

I wouldn't if I were you, I married a fork lift truck driver, and 11 years later we are still here , happy, with a 6 year old son. :)

You're nice.

Edited by FACEBOOK

You're hardly living the fantasy though eh love. When you were a little girl did you one day dream of marrying a fork lift truck driver who could sweep you off your feet. I think not. Most women, no, ALL women want the fairytale romance and lifestyle to match, it's just that some give up on the dream and settle or are so stupid they allow themselves to be impregnated by some unemployed loser chav. I don't know you or your husband, but if ladbrokes gave me odds that your relationship will end in divorce within 10 years from today, I would definitely place a large bet.

Well thankyou for your support and optimism, I wouldn't like to live by your beliefs, you sound so bitter.

And as you said, you don't know me or my husband.

Well thankyou for your support and optimism, I wouldn't like to live by your beliefs, you sound so bitter.

And as you said, you don't know me or my husband.

I'm not bitter.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I'm not bitter at all, quite the opposite because I've never settled for less, never will.

I know your husband well enough to know he's never bought you a pair of louboutins just to see your face light up. And I know your 11 year marriage well enough to know that the last time you passionately ripped off each other clothes was A VERY LONG TIME AGO.

now, are you going to attend my new class or not?

No you daft sod, I don't do heels, and you never asked about his promotion from fork lift driver !.....................

As for the other.....:-)) mind your own laddie !!

Edited by Fibutton
speculation from poster

No you daft sod, I don't do heels, and you never asked about his promotion from fork lift driver !.....................

I can see that you're going to be a tough case.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Presuming all men are like mine, without a woman they would all be running around naked, starving to death and would never be able to find ANYTHING even though they'd swear they looked 'everywhere'. :roll::hihi: