Who needs who the most..

Im wittering on about the people who have no one, the word "Need" seems to come up a lot.

Ok Im not exactly sure what their definitions of Need are or if theyre the same for every one.

I reckon that the basic need for anyone is companionship.... sexual or otherwise, just someone to BE there. Friendship is different , friends tend to have their own lives and other friendship circles, companionship , imo, indicates that there is a special person there for me in a more personal way. I'm not single but when I was, all I NEEDED was companionship. Nice to see you back on here btw :)

Women want me.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I reckon that the basic need for anyone is companionship.... sexual or otherwise, just someone to BE there. Friendship is different , friends tend to have their own lives and other friendship circles, companionship , imo, indicates that there is a special person there for me in a more personal way. I'm not single but when I was, all I NEEDED was companionship.

But then the newness wares off, the sexual part begins to dry up and seems more like a chore than a pleasure unless of course the sexual tap has been shut off altogether and you find yourself wishing you were free again as you contemplate all the stuff your missing out on.:hihi:

...and then your back to square one again, the human condition is about wanting IMO and we're never truly happy:hihi:

The job of a smart woman is to educate herself and make her own money, not leech off some man who probably lives outside his means and is in loads of debt !! :)

But then the newness wares off, the sexual part begins to dry up and seems more like a chore than a pleasure unless off course the sexual tap has been shut off altogether and you find yourself wishing you were free again as you contemplate all the stuff your missing out on.:hihi:

...and then your back to square one again, the human condition is about wanting IMO and we're never truly happy:hihi:

Northern I understand what you are saying, but what about a non sexual releationship from the beginning, would the newness wear off that ? :)

The job of a smart woman is to educate herself and make her own money, not leech off some man who probably lives outside his means and is in loads of debt !! :)

the above makes no difference.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Northern I understand what you are saying, but what about a non sexual releationship from the beginning, would the newness wear off that ? :)

No but it is still a trade off between companionship vs freedom.

Wrong, the above makes no difference. Wealthy independent women with their own money still go for wealthy ambitious males because a smart women is forward thinking regarding her marriage, children and inevitable divorce. Her ability to attract a genuine male that satisfies these requirements is entirely another matter.

I didn't. where's your evidence for this comment?

No but it is still a trade off between companionship vs freedom.

Which you prefer and obviously is working for you, WTG ! :hihi:

I didn't. where's your evidence for this comment?

you are right.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I want a woman with OCD who takes pride in her cleaning and is family orientated.

Women shouldn't work, one wage should be enough to raise a family. Now women work aswell as the men, everyone costs twice as much and wages are lower.

I want a woman with OCD who takes pride in her cleaning and is family orientated.

Women shouldn't work, one wage should be enough to raise a family. Now women work aswell as the men, everyone costs twice as much and wages are lower.

Could this be because of housing benefit and those greedy ******* landlords?