Who needs who the most..

I just had a giggle at this. Me & the OH had a fall out one time and I went off out with the girls. He rang me and asked me to phone him a chinese to be delivered as I knew what to order him!!!!!! OMG :rant::loopy::huh:

So with that little episode and many others in mind Jabbers, Men definitely need Women more! lol

Oh you definitely win, even mine knows what Chinese or Indian takeaway he likes and is absolutely capable of ordering, providing that I leave the menus on the kitchen top for him, obviously he could never be expected to remember where they are always kept.:rolleyes:

Just ever so slightly off topic here but my OH was just watching something on telly about forced marriages and ranting her face off at how vile it is to force people into marriage against their will.

Conveniently forgetting that just a few months ago she was threatening to decapitate me because I said I didnt want to get married.

It's not the same thing at all; it is obvious that any red blooded woman, given half a chance, would resort to all methods fair or foul to marry you, it's a cross you have to bear for being so gorgeous ;):bigsmile:

It's not the same thing at all; it is obvious that any red blooded woman, given half a chance, would resort to all methods fair or foul to marry you, it's a cross you have to bear for being so gorgeous ;):bigsmile:

That women does NOT have blood in her veins!

Ice water, yes, blood? NOOOOOOOO!

My looks are my curse, I marry or commit to one women and all the other five million get jealous. I cant win, My Facebook has loads of them all DEMANDING my fair and tiny hand in marriage!

Theres only so much of me to go around, I`m sorry to say.