Who needs who the most..

I have several friends.

REAL FRIENDS, NOT IMAGINARY ONES BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING! And some are single, some married or living in sin and loads are single...

Now, the single ladies like to make a point that theyre happy being single, that they dont need a man in their life and then take pains to list the reasons why.

The reasons are usually Farting, belching, two timing, gambling, drinking, fighting ....basically all the good stuff. These ladies go on and on and on about how happy they are to the point of making you feel like screaming at them to shut up and just get on with it but they go on and on.

Single blokes, on the other hand usually (When they arent sulking about being single) mention the chat sites and dating sites they go to in the hope of pulling some single totty...erm... presumably the same single totty who go on and on and on about being happy to be single because none of the lads seem to pull.

On the whole and at least on the surface, the women appear to be happy being single and the blokes are miserable about it.

So a few days ago I did a bit of snooping, asked various people what they really think about being single and the word "Need" was used an awful lot.

The girlies didnt Need a man but the men Need a woman (To Fart, belch, two time, gamble, drink and fight...?) and I didnt really come to any sane conclusions. So, god help me, I thought I`d come and stink up SF for a while and see what your opinions are.

What do you reckon? Do men need women more than women need men? Are the girlies only repeating that they dont need a man to convince themselves...?

Discuss, or I`ll attempt to date you.

Ì'm free you hunka chunka burning love xxx

Of course women need men. Who else is going to buy them their aprons, irons, marigolds and batteries?

I'm dead now, aren't I?:?

Of course women need men. Who else is going to buy them their aprons, irons, marigolds and batteries?

Yup, very very dead. :)

Don't forget chasing the spiders!

I'm a single bloke I'm not too bothered really, there are perfectly good arguments for being both single and and shacked up - neither is bliss.

I havent been single since about 1980 but I... I think Id like to give it a try.

I really ought to be single because Im vile, even I`ll admit that and the chances of me getting another sucker to take me on once Id decided the single life is not for me, would be ...god, Impossible!

Ive often wondered what its like though.

If you're in the right relationship, what's wrong with needing.......each other :)

Im wittering on about the people who have no one, the word "Need" seems to come up a lot.

Ok Im not exactly sure what their definitions of Need are or if theyre the same for every one.

I havent been single since about 1980 but I... I think Id like to give it a try.

I really ought to be single because Im vile, even I`ll admit that and the chances of me getting another sucker to take me on once Id decided the single life is not for me, would be ...god, Impossible!

Ive often wondered what its like though.

A little like having an abscessed tooth removed I should imagine.

A little like having an abscessed tooth removed I should imagine.

If my OH ever buggered off Id think Id gone deaf.

If you replace the word 'need' with 'want' I reckon you'd be nearer the mark.