Where is the best italian in Sheffield

Went to Antibo's the other week.

With the "buy one get one free" offer on the website, 2 starters, 2 mains, 4 cocktails (2 for 1 from 5pm til half 7) and a soft drink came to £37.

Bargain and very good meal, and I'm someone who thinks you usually get what you pay for, so wasn't expecting much..

BB's. Been 3 times, not impressed. None of the people we've been with have been either.

Portofino's. Good still (went last week). Unfortunately not as good as it used to be (but it used to be my favourite).

Heard good things about Rossi's recently. Not been in about 8 years due to the standards going downhill. A few mates have been lately and said it's good again.

Antibo's is lovely and very good value for money when they have offers on.

I also recommend piccolinos as well. For more basic style, Strada is also okay as well. As both are chains, normally there are vouchers floating around the internet too.

gusto italiano opposite orchard square is one of the best around town, also a few of the chains in leopold square are ok

Do you know if Gusto Italiano is open? I saw no lights of late even on weekdays. I hope it has not shut permanently.

Well make your mind up woman. :huh:

piccolos and picolinos, two different restaurants

Do you know if Gusto Italiano is open? I saw no lights of late even on weekdays. I hope it has not shut permanently.

gisto italiano is a fantastic restaurant, sadly not open in the evenings

They had a sign on the door saying it was shut for a few weeks for holidays. Can't remember when until, but it's probably open again now.

Yes it is the moor one. Been there with My partner, friends, family and on 3 work do's. Never had any problems. Service always great, friendly and food has always been nice. Im not saying it's anything spectacular but I would rather go there than many other places.

The worst resteraunt I have been too is Rossi's, Overpriced, atmosphere vile, didn't enjoy the food and service was crap.

We obviously have differant opinions as your previous posts suggest you enjoy Rossi's.

Must admit, it's a while since I've been to Rossis as it's not the cheapest...

Marco's it's a tiny little place next to KFC on woodseats but is amazing!!

would recommend this place time and time again :)