AFK SUPERLEAGUE Kickboxing and MMA Event ,19th November QUEENS ROAD

hahahahaha!!! i've been tag teamed!! i think i was possibly a little unlucky last time out, i could give loads of excuses for the loss but at the end of the day i did feel strong and fit on the night and the judges are better qualified than me to make the decision. luck is for the under prepared and i'm very prepared as i know what waits for me if im not, winner to buy drinks? i'll feel bad taking your title and allowing you to buy me a drink also....Farhads a lemonade, what would you like ant?......

Ha your a comic as well as delusional. James roughed you up and I'm gonna do the same but worse so just be ready then ill get the drinks in ill ask you on the night what your having you may forget what you told me

Ha your a comic as well as delusional. James roughed you up and I'm gonna do the same but worse so just be ready then ill get the drinks in ill ask you on the night what your having you may forget what you told me

delusional-im afraid not my pedigree chum, confident-definately. im a different fighter from when i fought james, if i do forget its because im on a high after taking your title.

delusional-im afraid not my pedigree chum, confident-definately. im a different fighter from when i fought james, if i do forget its because im on a high after taking your title.

Well i like your confidence your going to need it mate iv seen you fight after James and yes you are a different fighter but not in my league :P:cool: let the best man win :loopy:

Well i like your confidence your going to need it mate iv seen you fight after James and yes you are a different fighter but not in my league :P:cool: let the best man win :loopy:

i look forward to seeing the look on your face as the rounds go by and you realise that you cant put me away with your bombs :hihi::thumbsup:

i look forward to seeing the look on your face as the rounds go by and you realise that you cant put me away with your bombs :hihi::thumbsup:

The only look your gonna see on my face is a smile after you have woken up and I'm still the champion!just make sure your ready because ill be more than equiped :cool:

The only look your gonna see on my face is a smile after you have woken up and I'm still the champion!just make sure your ready because ill be more than equiped :cool:

when i wake up and look at the ceiling you wont be there to see the biggest,stupidest and cheesiest grin spread across my face on sunday morning when i remember the verdict from the night before, black eyes,bloody nose and battered body is a given but the smile will last a lot longer:banana:

when i wake up and look at the ceiling you wont be there to see the biggest,stupidest and cheesiest grin spread across my face on sunday morning when i remember the verdict from the night before, black eyes,bloody nose and battered body is a given but the smile will last a lot longer:banana:

Like i said before i like your confidence but i don't envy you see you in the ring dude:suspect::wave::wave::wave:

Coming soon,

Interviews for the MMA Fights .

1. MMA Title fight at 77kg

2. MMA Veterans Match up

3. MMA Match up at 84kg

Interview with Rich Taylor from the TFS gym.

AFK-SL=

You are due to Headline the AFK Superleague once again, how do you feel about that?

RT=

Very excited actually. The AFK Superleague is something everyone from my TFS gym fighters and fans alike always look forward to.

The promoters look after the fighters very well with good matches, the event is well run , the Officials are fair and unbiased. Also the atmosphere is absolutely electric especially at the ringside tables which have waitress service as a bonus. All in all a good time is had by all.

AFK-SL=

You are fighting for the ISKA MMA Title at 77kg which is fought under the NSAC rules. Do you care to elaborate?

RT=

I think the Nevada State Athletic Comission rules are what MMA should employ if the sport is to progress, the NSAC rules are a step above the old "Semi Pro" rules in that strikes to the head are allowed while on the ground but with the omission of the Elbows.

AFK-SL =

You have already fought two of the AFK SUPERLEAGUE's big names and you are about to fight a third!!!

RT= (laughs)

Yes I fought Ant Stuchbury under K-1 rules at a weeks notice. I was doing very well until he caught me with his Magic Knee to the face and I was out for the count.

I think he improved my looks actually so thanks Ant!

(points to his nose)

I must admit I do prefer MMA to K-1 though.

I also fought Karate and Kickboxing superstar Adam Hadfield in an MMA contest which I accepted the day before the show was I was going to be coming to the show anyway.

Adam was strong and Grounded and Pounded me in the face a few times while I was on the floor in the 1st round. However he made a fatal error in the 2nd and I managed to submit him by virtue of Kimura.

AFK-SL=

Youre MMA title fight is against Michael Gabbitas from Kapap Gym in Sheffield.

What do you know about your opponent?

RT=

Hes aggressive, he has a painfully accurate Right Cross and he has a high Knockout ratio! However I dont plan on being yet another statistic.

AFK-SL=

Any predictions ?

RT= It will be the Fight of the night , the crowd will be on their feet. Everyone will be glad they bought a ticket. I will go to war with Michael over 2 rounds and submit him in the 3rd round.

Prediction ,.... Taylor's Fighting System are bringing back an MMA title as well as a Kickboxing Title!

Edited by chefkicker
finish off the interview,....

Interview with Rich Taylor from the TFS gym.

AFK-SL=

You are due to Headline the AFK Superleague once again, how do you feel about that?

RT=

Very excited actually. The AFK Superleague is something everyone from my TFS gym fighters and fans alike always look forward to.

The promoters look after the fighters very well with good matches, the event is well run , the Officials are fair and unbiased. Also the atmosphere is absolutely electric especially at the ringside tables which have waitress service as a bonus. All in all a good time is had by all.

AFK-SL=

You are fighting for the ISKA MMA Title at 77kg which is fought under the NSAC rules. Do you care to elaborate?

RT=

I think the Nevada State Athletic Comission rules are what MMA should employ if the sport is to progress, the NSAC rules are a step above the old "Semi Pro" rules in that strikes to the head are allowed while on the ground but with the omission of the Elbows.

AFK-SL =

You have already fought two of the AFK SUPERLEAGUE's big names and you are about to fight a third!!!

RT= (laughs)

Yes I fought Ant Stuchbury under K-1 rules at a weeks notice. I was doing very well until he caught me with his Magic Knee to the face and I was out for the count.

I think he improved my looks actually so thanks Ant!

(points to his nose)

I must admit I do prefer MMA to K-1 though.

I also fought Karate and Kickboxing superstar Adam Hadfield in an MMA contest which I accepted the day before the show was I was going to be coming to the show anyway.

Adam was strong and Grounded and Pounded me in the face a few times while I was on the floor in the 1st round. However he made a fatal error in the 2nd and I managed to submit him by virtue of Kimura.

AFK-SL=

Youre MMA title fight is against Michael Gabbitas from Kapap Gym in Sheffield.

What do you know about your opponent?

RT=

Hes aggressive, he has a painfully accurate Right Cross and he has a high Knockout ratio! However I dont plan on being yet another statistic.

AFK-SL=

Any predictions ?

RT= It will be the Fight of the night , the crowd will be on their feet. Everyone will be glad they bought a ticket. I will go to war with Michael over 2 rounds and submit him in the 3rd round.

Prediction ,.... Taylor's Fighting System are bringing back an MMA title as well as a Kickboxing Title!

Great interview by rich but that last part was a silly comment good luck against Mic he a tough one but so is rich so should be great, o yeah rich your welcome. see you fight night

Watch out for interviews with Marco Portaluri and Craig Welsh of Kapap Gym.

hi farhad, will the interviews be on the forum? censored?