Where can i get glass splashbacks?

I'm still primarily interested in how the pricing works. By the linear metre? The sqr metre or something else.

I'm still primarily interested in how the pricing works. By the linear metre? The sqr metre or something else.

Art Glass work on Sq mtr, plus any socket cut outs and so on, adding a sparkle fleck adds to the cost,

they have just done some for a project we were working on where the customer wanted her pets dogs in the glass.

You don't happen to know the actual rates do you? If I could get an accurate estimate by measuring and counting socket cut outs that would be ideal.

You don't happen to know the actual rates do you? If I could get an accurate estimate by measuring and counting socket cut outs that would be ideal.

Sorry we have a trade rate based on the number of orders we place with them.

i should imagine your looking at £150 per sq mtr.

there are a few companies who do set sizes available off the shelf.

It won't be a set size, but thanks. That gives me something to work with at least.

Cut outs cost what £50 each? How about drill holes for mounting magnetic knife racks and the like? (In fact, is that even possible and safe, the kind of thing that is currently screwed directly to the wall).

It won't be a set size, but thanks. That gives me something to work with at least.

Cut outs cost what £50 each? How about drill holes for mounting magnetic knife racks and the like? (In fact, is that even possible and safe, the kind of thing that is currently screwed directly to the wall).

i would think £50 per cut out would be about right, and holes shouldn't be an issue.

Ive been looking online for ideas and found that you can also have acrylic splashback for the kitchen, is this like a cheaper version to the glass but looks the same?

Royston Glass were superb for us a few years ago. Came out, templated, came back and fitted perfectly at a very competitive price.

Nortons Stove & Rangecookers sell them on Rutland Road.