Subaru car owners

Why do Subaru car owners think they are like formula one drivers,and why do there cars have to make so much noise!!There's an idiot on our street who as one and I can here him coming from 4 streets away!!There should be a law against all the noise they make.

The noise they make is second to non and I personally think they sound awesome !

The engines in them are nothing but absolute genius and create massive power output hence the noise.

I don't condone people driving like prats though and if you want to go fast go to a track.

The lads that buy these cars are total petrol heads, and looking at most of them, they are lovely looking motors. There are a few nutters who race a bit in them, and have noisy exhausts, but this just goes with the game. Nice cars, usually looked after well, and normally driven within the law due to the insurance costs. There is an old bloke who lives down the road from me, and he drives his Kia like the Stig!

Why do Subaru car owners think they are like formula one drivers,and why do there cars have to make so much noise!!There's an idiot on our street who as one and I can here him coming from 4 streets away!!There should be a law against all the noise they make.

I know what you mean David, my car is like a magnet to them. It seems like every time I pull up at the lights there is one these numptys at the side of me reving like crazy to try and get me to race against them!:roll:

Sometimes I'm tempted to put my pedal to the metal and leave them in a cloud of dust but seeing as my car is probably worth 3 times more than the houses they live in I resist temptation.:|

The noise they make is second to non and I personally think they sound awesome !

The engines in them are nothing but absolute genius and create massive power output hence the noise.

I don't condone people driving like prats though and if you want to go fast go to a track.

I have noticed another design feature, there indicators dont work!

I have noticed another design feature, there indicators dont work!

The main design feature is a turbo timer ……….. giving you the ability to pull up on your drive and leaving the engine running even if it is late at night or early in the morning.

Subaru's are probably the best looking car's on the road and always a head-turner. they are also one o the most relaible cars on the road.

Many years ago Subaru had no official outlet's and given that they are four wheel drive's were sold at agricultural show's to the farming community and still remain a farmers favourite vehicle.

I was in dronfield a few years ago which has a farms surrounding the village and saw a very frail old woman who must have been in her late 70's hobble along and get into a STI subaru which had the bonnet scoop and eyeline spoiler!!!

if you are that bothered go and ask the idiot up the road:D

Subaru's are probably the best looking car's on the road and always a head-turner.

You have got to be joking.

They look like they have been designed by a four year old boy. They are ugly.

You just can't compare them to a beautiful sporty car like a v8 jag, a ferrari or a nice Audi.

You have got to be joking.

They look like they have been designed by a four year old boy. They are ugly.

You just can't compare them to a beautiful sporty car like a v8 jag, a ferrari or a nice Audi.

Agreed, ugly and the interior is naff

But there's no denying that the engine and chassis is sweeeeeeeet

There some 50yr old numpty near me , can't drive his WRx , cant reverse it , drives on to his drive leaves it there all day , then puts it a way at night lol

Doesnt realise that most of the neighbours think he's a sad old man

Always drives with lights on too , lol chav class mobile

I agree, although I got seriously fed up with mine from a drivers point of view, it became very tiring as a family car.