Sheffield United V Bury

Corker !! i hate that word fan !! i pay my money !!! I AM A SUPPORTER :rant:

calm calm:hihi::hihi:

and breath.................. :hihi:

? meaning ?

just wondering if blades are turning and are now thinking wilson will do well at united...after the start you've had i assume so

Corker !! i hate that word fan !! i pay my money !!! I AM A SUPPORTER :rant:

calm calm:hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: did you enjoy today then ?

just wondering if blades are turning and are now thinking wilson will do well at united...after the start you've had i assume so

I think the majority would say in...but you will still get the minority that say out - which I have to say is bonkers IMO after the start we have had. Dont give a flying duck what he has said/done in the past what matters to me is NOW and what he can do for the Blades - if he gets us out of this ****ty league then he is definitely the man for the job and he is proving that so far.....stroll on

:hihi::hihi: did you enjoy today then ?

He wont admit to enjoying it - he is still in adamant grumpy mood :P:hihi:;)

He wont admit to enjoying it - he is still in adamant grumpy mood :P:hihi:;)

Its very rare i enjoy the 90mins, the match day experience is much more than that to me, have a great set of mates, male and female, we have a great crack too!

I did enjoy today, a very comfortable win.

The Wilson topic was brought up in the pub, not one of 9 wanted him here, Wilson is tollerated , thats all !

A great start to the season, but well you know my opinion loads of managers could do a job with United at this level.

Any way the players did us proud. I even bought a Green Un ...£1 !!!!! now that is something to grumble about !! BAH

Its very rare i enjoy the 90mins, the match day experience is much more than that to me, have a great set of mates, male and female, we have a great crack too!

I did enjoy today, a very comfortable win.

The Wilson topic was brought up in the pub, not one of 9 wanted him here, Wilson is tollerated , thats all !

A great start to the season, but well you know my opinion loads of managers could do a job with United at this level.

Any way the players did us proud. I even bought a Green Un ...£1 !!!!! now that is something to grumble about !! BAH

Its doesnt surprise me one bit that not 1 of the 9 that you know want him there. They prob darnt say otherwise :P

I think thats one fo the great things about match day its not just the 90 mins its the build up, the banter and then the footy. Fab day out and well worth its money.

The players did do us proud and they are playing under Wilson and I dont know if its him or what but Quinn seems to be a different player to last season. Good on him too.

Will be happy once xmas is here and see where we are at. Wont stop biting the nails until April but might be March if we are running away with the league :D;)

Nice report Sheff71 much appreciated to us lot that couldnt get today - thank you :)

This goes double for me.

Unbiased reports like yours and shorhem4eva's are VERY much appreciated by expat suppoters like me.

Thank you :thumbsup:

This goes double for me.

Unbiased reports like yours and shorhem4eva's are VERY much appreciated by expat suppoters like me.

Thank you :thumbsup:

thanks hun

I'll swap ya - you get over here and I'll go over there :D - Deal ? :)

I actually know someone who lives right on lake Ontario. Not sure i would get along with some of the local wildlife and the winters can be really bad.

Not that snow ever stops him trying to make a BBQ :loopy:

I actually know someone who lives right on lake Ontario. Not sure i would get along with some of the local wildlife and the winters can be really bad.

Not that snow ever stops him trying to make a BBQ :loopy:

I would go for the winters - love the snow and cant wait for it to return to us in the UK - stroll on winter :D

I live right on lake Ontario as well...Can see it from the living room, Its about 50 yards away :hihi: