Ultimate Brides 11 September 2011

Still got some tickets left for Sunday. Last date for posting will be tomorrow.

Still got some tickets left for Sunday. Last date for posting will be tomorrow.

Just Pm you

hi sorry to be a pain but i can have the day off now so if youve still got any tickets left can i have one ive tried to pm you but your inbox is full

I have no tickets left. But don't panic. You can either download the tickets from the Ultimate Brides Website or you can get them on the day. The Bride gets in free but the guest has to pay (£5.00 if you register before Friday £7.00 on the day).

you still have to pay entry if you go with someone only bride gets in free

Hi

Hope every body got their tickets. Looking to seeing everybody tomorrow. Liz

you still have to pay entry if you go with someone only bride gets in free

Not with these tickets, they're vip invitations and it says at the bottom "this ticket allows 2 people in free of charge to Ultimate Brides Wedding Exhibition on the 11.09.11" Yes if you get regular tickets online or on the door only the bride gets in free.

It was my first wedding fair and we found it quite interesting. We were hoping there would be caterers there and were a bit diappointed that there weren't. Is this usually the case?

Thanks a lot for the tickets Liz. :)

we went and it was busy but as i get married this year many things are sorted. Although I do need the odd bit

We attend today it was brill wasnt to busy very interesting i was so jelous as ive sorted 50% of my wedding out for 2012 deposits paid, Thankyou Sundance Jewellery for giving me my VIP Ticket . We come away with 1 good thing we booked Fairytale wedding cars for our wedding day and got a couple of appointments for bridesmaids and grooms outfit . All in all an excellent day out :)

i went felt a bit weird. im an alternative bride and we are desperate for a venue........all the venues on show we very quiet and wouldnt talk to us once they found out we are hoping for a halloween wedding date.

i was hoping to have a better idea of where i wanted my wedding but that reaction has kind of thrown me slightly incase other venues react the same :(