Car Insurance Postcode shock in S13.

What car is it that you pay all that for

It's a lambo but he has it hidden because the guy who sold him the personalised number plate in an bar in Calais is now in the French Foreign Legion:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's a lambo but he has it hidden because the guy who sold him the personalised number plate in an bar in Calais is now in the French Foreign Legion:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi: The Lambo' has gone denlin! we had a good quarter so spoiled myself with a new little runaround. Will take you for a spin in it in October.;):cool:

well he sure lives in the right place to have a Lambo, but he may just clean it on a Sunday

well he sure lives in the right place to have a Lambo, but he may just clean it on a Sunday

I had someone clean it every Friday as it 'appens but it is long gone now. Try and keep up kidley!;):)

i apologise, i will try to do better next time:blush::blush:

I was insured with Aviva through Swinton and went from parking on the street to parking in a locked car park with coded gate and I had to pay 200 quid. I only moved 10 mins from my old home!

It goes up quite a lot if you say your car will be secured in a garage rather than parked on the street. No idea why its so stupid. Try going on confused or something and get the same quote for both in a garage and on the street, youll be shocked at the difference.

:hihi::hihi: Bless you, you have a wonderful imagination reminds me of that of a child.;)

Your imagination is probably more developed from being exercising so regularly on the forum.

Don't use Direct Line, Churchill, Aviva or any of the others who aren't on comparison websites. When Aviva were advertising the 3 months free, I did a quote (admittedly with little or no intention of buying) and it came out at £900+ with the 3 months free. I love Paul Whitehouse but refuse to contribute to his fee for those adverts!

I ended up going with Bradford & Bingley via confused.com, for about £246.00!

:hihi: The Lambo' has gone denlin! we had a good quarter so spoiled myself with a new little runaround. Will take you for a spin in it in October.;):cool:

Oh thank you your eminence, could we go via Ontario?:hihi::hihi::hihi::love: