Second hand clothes shop?? Division St

Has anybody been in the shop on Division St that sells second hand clothes? My friend went in the other day but they don't accept card. Is it all legit?!

Someone came out with a bad that read STUPID on it

Anybody been in?

Do you mean the shop that smells of mould and stale urine ?

AFAIK a shop can only accept cash if they want to.

I would imagine getting set up with a card system can be quite expensive... Not that I know. I'm sure there are a lot small shops that haven't got the facilities to accept cards.

It's legitimate! I think it's by the same people who own Ryan's Vintage in Manchester (in the northern quarter) as it uses their carrier bags, which say 'It's not vintage stupid, it's second hand'.

I've bought a fair amount from there, not sure if I've ever tried using my card. They're nice enough, think it's been there at least a year now, although they haven't put a name sign up.

It does smell though, but I thought it was the drains, the girl that served me was not very nice though, wouldnt entice me in there again, over priced I thought

If it's the bigish sized one on the corner of the cross roads they had some really nice vintage (second hand) adidas stuff from the 70/80s but was quite expensive

been in once they was selling a harrington jacket ..their was a bad stain on it i said how much..£40..following week i bought a brand new one from skeggy for £18..they are a bit over the top tho but could just be me tho

it is that dingie scruffy shop we are on about???

Yeah you get some top quality merch at skeggy I done know how they can sell the top named sun glasses at those prices