Looking for Shirley Furness from Stannington

Hi I am looking for Shirley Furness. She lived in Low Road Stannington In the early 70`s. She has two older sisters, one was called Caroline (i think). Her Dad had a Betting office. We lost contact I would like to get in touch with her. If any one knows of her please get in contact.

Hi my daughter just found your message on sheffield forum. I realise it is two years old. The teenagers here think it is very sweet. My IT skills are negligible. I thought of you the other day when we passed the Lomas Hall in Stannington with the family after just visiting the churchyard. How are you?

Shirley Ann Furness

Hi i know this is years after but get back to me please

Is this the opposite of speed dating

Is this the opposite of speed dating

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Speed dating was over long ago

Hi my daughter just found your message on sheffield forum. I realise it is two years old. The teenagers here think it is very sweet. My IT skills are negligible. I thought of you the other day when we passed the Lomas Hall in Stannington with the family after just visiting the churchyard. How are you?

Shirley Ann Furness

Shirley! This is Liz from Richmond College in Sheffield. I see you haven't been on this site for ages, but i have been hoping to catch up with you and have been looking for you on Friends Reunited. Would love to catch up! Please get in touch if you get this, Liz (Coote)

Hi I am looking for Shirley Furness. She lived in Low Road Stannington In the early 70`s. She has two older sisters, one was called Caroline (i think). Her Dad had a Betting office. We lost contact I would like to get in touch with her. If any one knows of her please get in contact.

I wonder if it's the same Furness couple that were care takers at The Manor House in Stannington, don't know if the lived in, but they ran the Bingos ect at the Manor for the seniors who lived there, my Mom lived there for quite a long time.

I'm Lynsey Furness. My father in law is David Furness from Stannington, I wonder if this is the same family? He has a sister called Gill that still lives up in Stannington. He was born there and only moved when my sister in law (his daughter) was born so that would be 77ish when he would've been early 30's. It seems so strange how there were so many Furness's in the area at the same time. I know his mum was called Mabel but can't remember his dad's name and have never heard him speak of a Shirley. I will ask him when i see him this week tho if he knows the person you're looking for.

Good luck x