The Art Of Love-Making

Originally posted by Zenmaster

Great post Byron Shadow.

Why dost thou not tell all thine ill-humoured and ill-satisfied lovers to embrace the sapphic and thence to truely find coital contentment. ;)

Ah, but the pleasures enjoyed by Sappho are not necessarily to the taste of all. Each to their own, I say, and let them give pleasure as they will.

I myself have oft been complimented on my linguistic capability, to the point of being considered 'cunning'.

Originally posted by pattricia

What are you on ??? Give me some of that !!!:thumbsup:

It's called life, my dear. Life, and love.

Originally posted by BoroughGal

Byron Shadow:

You're a breath of fresh air on here, hence the wealth of compliments.

Welcome aboard and be assured that any comparisons with Timo are indeed something to be proud of!

:)

My thanks for your kind praise.

Originally posted by byronshadow

My dear Plain Talker,

I have no doubt in my mind that they are, and I offer you my fondest regards. I can only assume that you have found yourself a lover of consummate skill.

The question, of course, was aimed at those so-called 'lovers' who think that thirty seconds of activity followed by a brief squirt and eight hours of somnolence is the very epitome of love-making.

Bravo, my friend.

thirty seconds? lol thirty seconds?

OMG ! lol

To those of you who have heard of this incident before, I apologise, but i feel it warrants the retelling, here.

My ex tried to embarrass me once, in the pub.

In front of everyone, he said

"When I get you home, I'm gonna give you the best thirty seconds of your life...!"

I replied, quick as a wink,

"Yes, but what will I do for the other twenty-nine-and-a-half?"

lol

He was named for that nuclear missile... What was it called... oh, yeah... "Minuteman"

PT

Originally posted by byronshadow

Ah, but the pleasures enjoyed by Sappho are not necessarily to the taste of all. Each to their own, I say, and let them give pleasure as they will.

I myself have oft been complimented on my linguistic capability, to the point of being considered 'cunning'.

A cunning linguist, eh?

goodness me!

PT

Sad that such eloquent outpourings and erudite instructions should be of little consequence to those of the fairer sex who loudly proclaim the inestimable virtues above all else, of a device named after a member of the family Leporidae... In many cases, it would seem that counsel has come too late, alas!

Sad also, that despite Timo and his newly-discovered cohort obviously being either men of the world, or merely well-read... admittedly, quite possibly both... neither has seen fit to issue advice that would be useful upon encountering a 'double-bagger'... Surely vital information for would-be paramours?

Gentlemen, though your silver tongues may serve you well in influencing women, I fear that there are aspects of your mellifluous composition that lead me to suspect that one of you, by uttering such niceties that sound so sweet to a female ear, may be attempting to ingratiate, rather than educate...

Nonetheless, the fact that so many should swoon at your honeyed words is proof indeed of their efficacy... and possibly the dupability of some of those possessed of muliebral fascinallia... hence your prose, and the cunning linguistics contained therein, is most entertaining, in my humble estimation... ;)

oh my god what a long thread, i couldnt be bothered to read the starter, so i dont know what people have been talking about init, also i doubt i ever get to see if anyone replies, so if u have something to say PM me instead. or email kwaliokweil@yahoo.co.uk

Hard to resist such a request, ain't it! ;)

Originally posted by Bic0

Nonetheless, the fact that so many should swoon at your honeyed words is proof indeed of their efficacy... and possibly the dupability of some of those possessed of muliebral fascinallia... hence your prose, and the cunning linguistics contained therein, is most entertaining, in my humble estimation... ;)

you doing very well Bic0 some more of that and keeping yourself and your shoes clean and I think you may well sort yourself out with a good woman :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

you doing very well Bic0 some more of that and keeping yourself and your shoes clean and I think you may well sort yourself out with a good woman :thumbsup:

Ah, Moon... If only that were true! ... Unfortunately for me you quote an example of the writings of my alter ego... not really me at all... But the self-sanitisation process is going along nicely, my unfortunate habit of spontaneous expectoration is gradually coming under control and I think I've decided to finally cast aside the 'hoodie' and perhaps go for the Burberry look... So things may yet improve for me. Thank you for your kind encouragement, it means a lot to me in my hours of need and self-doubt. ;)