Fancy a feeder day, carp puddle .

just fancy using the feeder for a full day, but got knowhere jumping out at me, anyone got any tips that might set alight my imagination please ??

hayfield or bankend mate or rother valley for slabs

plenty of bream on the feeder at underbank. worsborough and fleets are good feeder waters. if it's a commercial type water you want most of the pegs on the match lake at alderfen are a good 30 - 50 yard chuck to the island for carp, tench, bream etc.

boddington res. is brilliant on the method feeder.

plenty of bream on the feeder at underbank. worsborough and fleets are good feeder waters. if it's a commercial type water you want most of the pegs on the match lake at alderfen are a good 30 - 50 yard chuck to the island for carp, tench, bream etc.

boddington res. is brilliant on the method feeder.

had a look at alderfen last week it was really low

i fished it last week. although it's low and i was sat where the water should be i still had a few fish fishing up to the island and in the margins with the top 3 of my pole.

fished alderfen 3 times now, and it has dissapointed me everytime, even the big lad who own/runs was shocked when i won the match with 12lb of bits calling it shocking, so dont fancy a day there.

think i might give kiveton a day upto the island on the bottom pond . always liked that venue

I had a very good day yesterday at Aston KJS pond 5 on the method, though the fish are not big it beats watching a stationary tip all day.

Hayfield. Fish method feeder out to island on Island Lake. Pegs 45 - 50...