Out standing views

i have been exploring high green and areas around, i cant believe how amazing the views are breath taking, people should stop fighting and enjoy what is on offer for free.

I think we all know what you have been enjoying that is 'high' 'green'??

Someone is on magic mushrooms up there I think

I agree with you cadburys, it has some really nice places in the area, and people shouldn't try and make out that all the people who live there are the same. I visit family there every week and it is very quiet. and before any wiseguy suggests that i take any knid of illegal substance i don't.

for those of u that have repiled 2 my post not every one is on drugs high green is really nice theres good and bad in every area i was on about the views that are free 2 enjoy not drugs

i cant believe how amazing the views are breath taking, people should stop fighting and enjoy what is on offer for free.

I agree, and I'm sure most other Sheffielders feel the same way about our city.

I think that's why Sheffield didn't suffer any riots a few weeks ago (and not because there's no shops worth looting :hihi: )

The lack of decent shops to loot was the only reason I didn't riot :( The JD is too small in town, and theres no foot locker :( And I don't need any Tesco basmati rice :gag:

The lack of decent shops to loot was the only reason I didn't riot :( The JD is too small in town, and theres no foot locker :( And I don't need any Tesco basmati rice :gag:

Was that really the only reason you didn't go? Nothing to do with you being unable to carry a 50" Plasma TV up East Bank Road ? :hihi:

Anyway, isn't there a Footlocker at the top of Fargate, near to the HSBC?

I've not tried Tesco Basmati rice, but it must be good to deserve a six-month jail sentence :D

just been walking in area near high green went to top of greno woods looking out over stocksbridge some of best views in sheffield

just been walking in area near high green went to top of greno woods looking out over stocksbridge some of best views in sheffield

Overlooking Stocksbridge? :hihi:

Get thi'sen to Shirecliffe instead. You'll have 270 degree panoramic views of almost the entire city :D