Vehicle control services

Hi i got a ticket down at the centertainment outside frankie and bennies should this place be taken seriously? anybody had any dealings with them ?. There where no signs in or around the place i parked or double yellow lines i wasnt blocking anyone or parked in or near disabled spaces i noticed there are some signs at the other side of the area stating that people using the disabled spaces without badges will be fined but other than that nothing.

cheers

Were you parking in a parking bay?

I was parking in area where there no markings or signs saying i couldnt park there

You didn't get a ticket, you got an invoice. Google VCS/Excel Parking - have a look at previous threads on here.

The signs down there between the bowling alley and the new burger place are fastened onto the signposts.

Its not a parking ticket in the sense of something legally enforceable . Its a parking 'notice' designed to look like a ticket. Ignore it. They'll also send you lots of threatening letters and eventually phone calls from so called lawyers (just call centre's really) Just hold your nerve. They give up eventually.

Its not a parking ticket in the sense of something legally enforceable . Its a parking 'notice' designed to look like a ticket. Ignore it. They'll also send you lots of threatening letters and eventually phone calls from so called lawyers (just call centre's really) Just hold your nerve. They give up eventually.

That's what I thought I'd do have had an experience with them aswel?

Isn't it illegal to dress up an invoice as an actual fine?

Isn't it illegal to dress up an invoice as an actual fine?
They operate within the law but ethically and morally they're conmen who prey on the weak and vulnerable .

They operate within the law but ethically and morally they're conmen who prey on the weak and vulnerable .

its now law, its a civil matter

I'm neither weak nor vulnerable I just don't like being conned