Workouts for wobbly mums - straight after the school run, 1st one next week

I've been attending this session for 4 weeks and I am losing inches exactly where I want to lose them, so far I lost 7cms off my hips and lost 4cm from each thigh.

The class is great fun and far more effective than any gym I have attended in the past and I can eat my treats and still lose the cms. :D

The session is different to any session I've done in the past, and I can fit into my little black dress already, thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

:clap::clap:

Well done, excellent results

Hi, I would be interested. did a creche or something get managed to set up ?

The only way I can get a creche facility set up is to charge £10 a session, or put all the class members onto 12 month contracts (ie, they pay when they don't train). If I don't do that, then its impossible for me to offer with a facility such as this.

The other gyms in the area such as Fitness Unilimited at HIllsborough, or Klick on Halifax Road are likely to have a creche, and definatly the big gym chains like Virgin.

Unfortunatly,with a pay as you train set-up and the price I run the sessions at, then its impossible to provide this service - unless I double the training fees. Sorry about this :)

Just seen this and your advertised at my daughters school, pleased that something different is out there and out of the gyms. Was wondering if you did personal training and how much it would be. Cannot make the Monday session but live on the hillsborough side of Sheffield.

Hi Shefflass

Sent you a PM with regards the personal training.

Check the links at the bottom of the page for details on the other sessions, I am looking at setting up another legs, bums and tums session at the Wisewood Sports Centre on Wednesday morning. I am looking at starting the session at 9.15am as soon as the mums have dropped the kids off at school.

We have also got morning sessons on Sunday and Tuesday morning at Abbeydale Rackets Sports club

Edited by Shef_Fitness

Hi,

Do you do anything near Dronfield at all?

Thanks.

Hi Corbyn.

The closest sessions I have to Dronfield currently, is Abbeydale Park Rackets in Dore and thats Tuesday 9.30am and Sunday 10am start. I am also looking at running one at Abbeydale Park Rackets at 8pm on Wednesday

I also have Gleadless at 6.15pm on Wednesday.

With regards Dronfield, I don't know that area at all. Are there many youngish people (ie mums) who would be interested in a session at 9.15 - 9.30 start? do you know of any suitable venues?

If you know of anything, please let me know as I am looking at setting up more of these sessions in different parts of the city. It seems more and more people are perfering a 'pay as you train' option, as opposed to a 12 month gym contract

Hi do you still do this running at hillsborough as I would likr to try that. ?

thanks beth