Workouts for wobbly mums - straight after the school run, 1st one next week

The first workout starts in 2 weeks and this will be rolled out every day across the city.

The first one is.....Monday 12th September, 9.30am)

At

Hillsborough Trinity Church,

Middlewood Road

Sheffield

S6 4HE.

I am guessing that the majority of people who want to train at this time in the morning will be mums, so therefore this workout will entirely target the legs, bum, hip and stomach area. There will be a bit of an upperbody workout, but 90% of the section will target the lower body and legs.

The workout will consist of an intensive stomach/abs workout, kicks from martial arts, circuit training with all the exercises targeting the legs and lower body, fat burning exercises and exercise to greatly reduce cellulite

(Please not this is not an aerobics class - I can't dance)

If you want your problem areas toning up, this session will do the job.

£4 a class.....so no contracts, and no queuing for fitness machines, you do a workout for a full session.

Is this OK for beginners or am I likely to struggle? The closest I have done to excercise in a long time is walking and beginners Yoga...

is there a crech at all i need something with a crech for my little girl as i av noone to care for her at that time

Here are some answers to the questions

Is this OK for beginners or am I likely to struggle?

Yes the session will be Ok for beginners as it will be ran on an open format, however, when I send out the leaflets the main selling point for the class will be that it will be guaranteed to work. Therefore, I will have to back up whats on the leaflet.

With regards your fitness levels, you are paying to get fit and so your lack of fitness should not be viewed as a barrier. I will be honest, the session will be intense, but this should be expected if you want to see any changes, again you go at your own pace as the session will be done in a way to make this possible.

Creche Facility

Unfortunatly, there won't be any creche facility. The only way you could get round this (and this is only a suggestion) if a group of you decided to train (I mean - a group of friends), one of the mums could look after the kids for an hour, and the next week another person in the group looks after the kids - sadly thats as close as I can get to creches.

Re-wobbly mums (and dads) workout.

I am looking at setting up another one of these sessions at the other side of Sheffield, aiming for Waterthorpe or potentially Woodseats, start 9.30am. If you mums know of any suitable venues then let me know.

Our session at Hillsborough is going well, the session has a friendly atmosphere and I believe the ones who come each week have already noticed a difference within 4 weeks of training. If you live in Hillsborough and would like to join this friendly group then come along.

No contracts, so if the sessions don't deliver you can give me the 2 fingers and never come back. You can do this with a gym as well, however if you have signed up to the contract and you stop going, then you will be paying for something you never use - not a good idea these days when the price of essentials is going through the roof.

Hi there is a really good venue in Crosspool. CDYST, they have a sports hall and field for hire at reasonable rates. They have a website if you google them.

Hi there is a really good venue in Crosspool. CDYST, they have a sports hall and field for hire at reasonable rates. They have a website if you google them.

Thanks sleepy.

I'll give them a call and see what they have available.

Any others please? I'm looking a filling the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning slots

Parish Hall, Ringinglow rd

I can't really think of any others

I've been attending this session for 4 weeks and I am losing inches exactly where I want to lose them, so far I lost 7cms off my hips and lost 4cm from each thigh.

The class is great fun and far more effective than any gym I have attended in the past and I can eat my treats and still lose the cms. :D

The session is different to any session I've done in the past, and I can fit into my little black dress already, thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

Woodhouse would be good, Salvation Army?

Would also be interested but have daughter Monday, am free Tuesday's so if next session is hillsborough side of town will give it a try.

All the future sessions will be at the other end of the city (Woodseats, Waterthorpe or Woodhouse).

There are too many major gyms now in S6, with Klick and SIV Hillsborough.

I run a session at Stannington on Tuesday evening