High Green is getting worse

id rather live in highgreen than anywhere in S5! highgreen is a very close knit community but thats how we like it, we look after one another!

Its a dump=h/green

Its a dump=h/green
what you sellin? :roll:

This thread is one load of crap spouted by morons who like to complain but do nothing about the problem. I have lived there on and off for over 60 years without any problems.

I dont take any crap off the so-called postcode gangs either, they are everywhere. Little toe-rags all of 'em.

double glazing

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

THIS kind of scum, needs to be moved on and quick! and i dont care were to, let some other librals care for these misfortunates. one family of feral scum like this attract other drug dealing theaves, depress the whole community. people are right, high green is no better or worse than other areas, but for how long. our beloved green is for greeners, not an easy target for drug pushing shamless dick heads from around sheffield. i have had my fill of these selfish mupets trying to instill fear in our small village. we have our own grown drug addicts to take care of, and they are enough.

THIS kind of scum, needs to be moved on and quick! and i dont care were to, let some other librals care for these misfortunates. one family of feral scum like this attract other drug dealing theaves, depress the whole community. people are right, high green is no better or worse than other areas, but for how long. our beloved green is for greeners, not an easy target for drug pushing shamless dick heads from around sheffield. i have had my fill of these selfish mupets trying to instill fear in our small village. we have our own grown drug addicts to take care of, and they are enough.

Totally right.

This thread is one load of crap spouted by morons who like to complain but do nothing about the problem. I have lived there on and off for over 60 years without any problems.

I dont take any crap off the so-called postcode gangs either, they are everywhere. Little toe-rags all of 'em.

I lived in HIGH GREEN for 40 years, and my family go back well over 100 years. This thread is correct, and its new families making the trouble. I only visit now, but its clear to see.

Edited by Quinnwok

i see what you mean its a certain few that spoil like always around co op

i see what you mean its a certain few that spoil like always around co op

I would say as few as 20 families in high green are the main cause of the problems.