High Green is getting worse

sheff fitness, there are local people in the area willing to set up activities for young people, and have done so, if you look around paces you'll see the posters for the high hopes activities, but I know what you mean about people being uninterested, we really struggle sometimes to get people to attend activities that are free! This is despite us handing out questionnaires and organising these activities around what people say they would like to see in the area.

I've lived in High Green most of my life, and love it here, but its not without its problems, I have the pleasure of problem neighbours myself :(

instead of moaning about the council no doing nothing go and tell them or are you all scared:roll::roll::roll:

all areas are getting run down

you carnt always blame the """council""its the people they put on the council estates.rift raft from some far off country

you carnt always blame the """council""its the people they put on the council estates.rift raft from some far off country
like where? which far off countries are you referring to?

Let's not turn this into a debate about immigration please, we've had enough of those already.

I know exactly who you mean,they have only been there a short while and already ruined the garden,knocked down the wall even noticed they have cut there whellie bin in half. pondlife.

As you state, they have only been there a short while, they will soon move on, this type of family never stays in one place for long.

There's nowt wrong with Highgreen, its no better or worse than most other parts of Sheffield.

i lived in high green most of my life from being 4 years old, i love high green, ive never felt safer, i could walk round high green (a 26 year old female) on my own at 3am (which ive done so before ) and i could guarentee i wouldnt be bothered by at all1 im in s5 now and hate it! i dare not go out after dark with all the hoodies and what have you, id give my right arm to go back to high green like a shot!

high green is out standing there is people in every area that should grow up n stop all the fights n get on with living

fallenangel i came from s5 so glad i made the move as i would not go out after 6pm but now i feel safe in high green its a shame all areas cant be the same but certain gardens deffo need doing and 2 tighten up on anti socail behaviour

You will find that the people who slate high green dont actually live here. The ones that do [including myself ] are happy to live here.