Cutlers Walk, Comet & Dunelm Mill

I would like every one to boycott Comet and Dunelm Mill because they have allowed weeds and bushes to obstruct Cutlers Walk at Guernsey Road. When there was snow on the ground, Comet cleared the snow off their car park onto the pavement in front of the entrance to Cutlers Walk. I know this sounds a bit lame and only affects a limited ammount of people but those people live locally and are potential customers.

I don't think a public thoroughfare is their responsibility. I would try the council.

Whose responsibility is it. Don't they rent their buildings?

Just where exactly is Cutlers Walk? Is is the path by the river and under the railway bridge by the Sheaf View pub.

The bushes are growing in the car parks owned by these companies, not in council owned land. Yes, it is by the Sheaf View.

The bushes are growing in the car parks owned by these companies, not in council owned land. Yes, it is by the Sheaf View.

Have you seen the type of person that most frequents this walkway? It's like a secret passage way for Jeremy Kyle's guests. It is defiantly not for the meek. I cannot see the average user of this walkway, to be seen a great loss by Comet or Dunelm Mill.

I would like every one to boycott Comet and Dunelm Mill because they have allowed weeds and bushes to obstruct Cutlers Walk at Guernsey Road. When there was snow on the ground, Comet cleared the snow off their car park onto the pavement in front of the entrance to Cutlers Walk. I know this sounds a bit lame and only affects a limited ammount of people but those people live locally and are potential customers.

Maybe you should go down with a pair of garden shears and cut off all the over hanging weeds and bushes.

I think that is allowed, although you must put the clippings back on land of the people who own the offending shrubbery as taking it away without permission could be seen as theft.

However, I'm not a lawyer or solictor (I'm not even much of a gardener) so I would take my word as the gospel on these sort of things.

On another point, I'm already boycotting that branch of Comet 'cos the staff don't know their a***s from their elbows.