Found a great fishery near the East Coast

In case anyone's looking for a venue to try between Horncastle & Skeggy.

Just been over to the East Coast and went to try a fishery at Spilsby thst's been reccommended to me. It's called Woodlands and has 4 lakes. Grandson had a carp second cast on sweetcorn and had about 15 in total, as well as a couple of crucians. None of the fish would have pulled him in but they did pull the elastic. Then he went on maggots and was getting a bite every cast from 3-4 oz roach and rudd. I got the carp feeding on floating pellets and caught them up to 4 lbs. There's a tackle shop on site with all the bait and gear, but don't know what his prices are. £5.50 for a day's fishing. I will definitely go again the next time I'm out that way. It's allreight.

i'm not a fan of commercial type fisheries but woodlands at spilsby is a lovely set up. as well as carp there's some big barbel to be caught.

i'm not a fan of commercial type fisheries but woodlands at spilsby is a lovely set up. as well as carp there's some big barbel to be caught.

The set up there is what impressed me, all the lakes are seperate, not like some waters where you ship your pole backwards and into the swim of someone on another pond.

I don't know about barbel but I had a huge perch (well over a pound). I'll be back next year for sure.