Sign in to follow this  

Michael Brown

If any1 wants to support michael brown even though he has gone to spurs please join my website dedicated to him.

he needs all the support he can get!

Michael Brown Website

good luck to the lad but like many blades before him i reckon he's taken a step sideways rather than upwards....i have a feeling he could be back in the 1st division next season

i agree i fink he will be in division 1 next season spurs fans also dont seem to be takin a likin to him so thats y he needs all the support he can get good luck to him hes a great lad but please every1 join so i can show him how many fans will support through everythign and show he is still loved in sheffield and still has hero status

It will end up the same for Browny as it did for Paul Devlin. The poor lads on loan to Watford now! They both should have stayed with the Blades.

Brownie didnt evenget into the first team!!! HE played in th reserves and scored twice!!! I knew this wud happen!!!

Well now his suspension is about up looks like he could get a game, should be interesting. As for Devlin I thought they'd bought him as Elton John paid for him out of his own pocket didn't he?