Beighton Area Info

Just moved into Beighton, from Rotherham.

Just wondering, if anyone has names and numbers for any local taxi firms. Than City or Mercury who operate in sheffield.

Also, anyone know of any good take aways who deiliver to Beighton. Preferably chinese and local kebab/Pizza shops they would reccomend.

Best pubs to visit. Naturally there is a few chained pubs around crystal peaks, and ive seen the fox pub. But any other nice pubs who do a good pint?

Thanks in Advance

Andy

Fox is horrible!!!!!!! my dtr lives near there and i have been in a couple of times hmm not very nice.I think a lot of people go round to the other locals,Belfry ect though i have no idea what they are like.

The Fox isnt all that bad there are worse around

Within a couple of weeks you will be overwhelmed with menus through the door

The fox is pretty sick to be honest for cheap beer. The best oub has got to be the **** Queen cheap beer nice pub and food. I think QC is going to be the Pizza shop of choice although there is Figo's if you like your food with less taste.

The Fox is more for the local Beighton people and ok, keep all those thirty bob salads from the new estates in the milestone and the other new soulless pubs.

Plenty of takeawys in Beighton and taxis are easy to get.

Of the new pubs the Gypsy queen isn't too bad.

Would second Bens pizza at Hackenthorpe. Much better than QCs

Bens at Hackenthorpe for pizzas and kebabs, they really are very good deliver within 2.5 mile radius so Beighton should be ok. http://www.benspizza.co/

Worst calzone I have ever had.

Gypsy Queen has nice food now its been done up. However it is very busy, especially when its nice whether. The Fox is very much a locals pub. The Milestone at Crystal Peaks I don't reckon much too so can't really comment. The Drakehouse Mill up on the retail park can occassionally be a bit hit and miss for service but don't usually find the food too bad. It is lacking in atmosphere though

Worst calzone I have ever had.

Really Alex?? That's a pity. I know quite a few people that have started going there. I always have Calzone. Love it!

The fox is pretty sick to be honest for cheap beer. The best oub has got to be the **** Queen cheap beer nice pub and food. I think QC is going to be the Pizza shop of choice although there is Figo's if you like your food with less taste.

The Gypsy Queen is one of those ghastly Hungry Horse pubs. Cheap beer and cheap food, none of it particularly good.

Really Alex?? That's a pity. I know quite a few people that have started going there. I always have Calzone. Love it!

There was hardly any bolognaise sauce at all and to be fair that is what probably spoiled it.

I like the pizzas from sizzlers thin crust, the worst pizzas are Benito's all crust and stodgy.