Hi Sheffield - We are moving to your city

A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO YOU from a born & bred Sheffielder, all you have to do now is swear your alliegence to Sheffield Wednesday FC and you have cracked it !!!!!!!!!

Come on you OWLS

A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO YOU from a born & bred Sheffielder, all you have to do now is swear your alliegence to Sheffield Wednesday FC and you have cracked it !!!!!!!!!

Come on you OWLS

Hi

with respect, no can do, fact

Update, got completion date and tenants source as we is not moving - reasons for this posted earlier, fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you OWLS

They're not coming because they think Sheffield is beneath them. They prefer life under the rickety rackety bridgeFACT

Belated welcome from me Lucien.

I pretty sure I know you from somewhere else.

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, but you have us mixed up with other respected members of the cyber world

:):)

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, but you have us mixed up with other respected members of the cyber world

:):)

What gave you the idea that you're respected? Respect is earned and not by you telling us you're respected. We don't know you from Adam and your posts aren't doing you any favours.

Hi

You the famous 'Teddie' from the C4 forums??????????? If not, no worries and thanks for the very kind words

:) ;0

Apologies for our lack of a proper welcome..............

You are of course welcomed warmly by both Sheffielders and Forumers,i hope all goes good for you .

Speak for yourself.

Don't confuse:

LDeville London SW3 Distinguished Social Commentators = = A FACTUAL FACT

with:

LUCIAN DEVILLE: ESTEEMED SOCIAL COMMENTATORS

or:

Lucian Deville London SW3 Distinguished Social Commentators = FACT

as they are so obviously different people(s)

Hi

Hi

Our agent advised us yesterday that he has a professional family that will move into the home we bought in Sheffield. We are about to complete and nothing really needs doing to the homes for rental purposes. We will see how things pan out and we will be achieving a gross 5:2% yield. We have no plans other than to rent out the place and now feel we will remain in London. We were lucky to get a 3:6% interest only mortgage fixed for 3 years and variable for 2 years but can opt out without penatlties after 3 years, fact

ho ho ho

Hi

We appreciate the fact that we have been allowed to post on these forums and now feel it's time to resign.

Our resignation is the first ever from any forum as we've been banned from every other forum we've been on. On some forums we re-registered up to 40 times.

We are unable to control ourselves and continue to post facts about a member that will remain a nameless fool.

This forum will do better without us = FACT

Therefore, we don't want to upset anyone and just say

GOODBYE

tee hee.