The Ark veterinary practice Killamarsh

They are my regular vets. They were very good with my Poppy when she got knocked down and looked after Mozart (my avatar) till his death. Mozie had obstructive bladder disease, constipation, thyroid and then heart trouble but died from a weird illness (C diff or one of that type) and every step of the way I was told what was happening and what they proposed to do. They are even pretty good with my hens and were willing to have a go with a sick canary (no charge)! Price-wise, I don't have any complaint - I get a very good service for the money I pay. Best though, they don't charge through the roof for out-of-hours emergencies.

Of interest, Springfield vets subjected one of my girls to a gastroscopy to work out why she was throwing up all the time, at vast expense. I changed vets later on, when Ark (or wakerley and speed as they were then) turned up in the village. They thought Robin might have had a sensitive stomach, suggested a change of food and Robin never looked back. The moral of that story is perhaps that veterinary medicine is not an exact science when the patients can't talk to you.