Help..May have put my foot in it!

They are saving that for when they are left standing at the alter :hihi:

do you mean 'alter' or 'altar'? ... there's a big difference here but both words may apply! :)

While we know he did it because women are a bit odd (mention it and they worry about it, don't mention it then they find out later and it is "why didn't you tell me"), in a womans mind she will be thinking "why did he feel the need to specifically ask me if i was ok with it".

This was the dilema i was faced with as it was meant to be a general remark but it seems i've made a boo boo. :(

I have never done anything in the past to make her not trust me, nor have i ever had the desire to do so. Like i said i am getting married next year and it is going to be the best day of my life so far! 5 yrs i've been with my fiancee and i'm looking forward to a whole lot more.

In which case you would specifically not mention it.

No someone is insecure and its the OP.

He could quite possibly be insecure, but her reaction is also questionable on the 'insecure' matter...

I was thinking along the lines of if that is how she has reacted / thought because he HAS told her, then how would she react if he DIDN'T tell her and then she later found out?

wind up maybe?

Edited by FACEBOOK

Just learn to keep your trap shut. Otherwise this forthcoming marriage will never last.

I think it is time you sat down together and had a good talk. Set out guideline and groundrules or whatever before you get married.

You are both going to come into contact with the opposit sex so you need to find out exactly what make the other uncomfortable and why. You should be able to go out for a friendly lunch with a person from work whatever the sex, but taking her out to dinner would be a no no, these are the grey areas you have to sort out if you want what you say a lot more happy years together.

It should be perfectly okay for men & women to have platonic friendships, it's no big deal. Perhaps your fiancee is worried because you have made an issue of it.

So to recap, if the fiance asks... 'nice day?' Dont reply 'why yes went to lunch with a bird from work'

Just reply, 'good thanks' :)

do you mean 'alter' or 'altar'? ... there's a big difference here but both words may apply! :)
Im not sure myself now :D

Left in the church, is that altar ?

I only pretend to be bright :hihi:

Exact opposite. If he had mentioned it in passing then that may have been ok, but it was the bit where he asked whether she was ok with it that causes the problem.

While we know he did it because women are a bit odd (mention it and they worry about it, don't mention it then they find out later and it is "why didn't you tell me"), in a womans mind she will be thinking "why did he feel the need to specifically ask me if i was ok with it".

Or he could just not have told her and she would probably be none the wiser? So why would he risk his ass and tell her? Because he wanted to be honest with her...So I don't agree I'm afraid...

While I would not have given it a second thought and probably not even mentioned it as it was not worth mentioning if there's nothing in it, everybody is different and like someone said, he may know she is insecure and trying to be as open as possible, even though it might not be how some of us would run our relationships...rememeber he probably could just have got away with saying nothing!

Went for lunch with a woman who works on reception in the block i work in. Was just a friendly lunch and while i do get on with the woman I am getting married next year and had no intention of doing anything but eat food.

Have told my fiancee and asked if she was ok with it because if she wasn't then i wouldn't do it again. But now she's told me that she is worried because i have mentioned it and doesn't know what to say

What do I do?

Well thats just weird. I sometimes I mention to my partner if I've met up with a male friend but only as part of conversation. I never sit him down and say 'look darling I've something to tell you. I met up with another man, but theres nothing in it. Are you ok with that?'

Of course she's going to be a bit spooked!

Im not sure myself now :D

Left in the church, is that altar ?

I only pretend to be bright :hihi:

Got it right this time.. :)