X Factor 2011 Megathread

I think Sam in the over 25s has a superb voice. Can she win it? Probably not. I think it will be a group who wins it. No dea which group, just one of the groups!!

Janet Devlin (the Irish girl), is no better than Diane Vickers was. That means 'if' she wins, the program has taken a step back and the UK is running out of talent. Personally, i think she will become unstuck very quickly due to not being able to sing anything other than folk.

I agree with BC on the black girl (Misha), in the under 25 category. I think she will be a real strong contender. Her range is awesome and she does a pretty decent rap. Not to mention writing her own lyrics.

Although i am not happy with the cash cows, sorry, manufactured groups. I think one of them sounded really good last night (i can't be bothered even looking their names up). My problem with these groups is that they are just reverting X-Factor back to Pop Stars the Rivals. It's almost as if Simon Cowell has issued orders to create a winner with the potential to earn him a couple of million.

Meh, old man Cowell rakes it in regardless of who "wins" X Factir ir Britain's Got Talent or whatever... And then the winner goes on to be "famous" for all of a month if that, and then dissappears off the face of the Earth.

there is some right rubbish put through this year, especially the over 25s.apart from sam the rest are rubbish.

there is some right rubbish put through this year, especially the over 25s.apart from sam the rest are rubbish.

very much so.....

i think a group will win this year hopefully... first ever group to winn

.....and the winner of X-Factor 2011 is.....................Johnnie! Eh? How ridiculous.

How on earth Johnnie and Goldie can go through to finals and not Sami is stupid. OK Sami is in finals now but only cos Goldie decided to drop out

is jonnie the love child of Charles Hawtry and Sharon Osborne?

what a character. i wouldnt buy a tin of beans from him at a checkout never mind his album should he ever make one.

could have laid money on little old croaky voice janet getting thro, despite not being the best singer. at least the mad Tai woman had some self respect and walked!

is jonnie the love child of Charles Hawtry and Sharon Osborne?

what a character. i wouldnt buy a tin of beans from him at a checkout never mind his album should he ever make one.

could have laid money on little old croaky voice janet getting thro, despite not being the best singer. at least the mad Tai woman had some self respect and walked!

If she had some sef respect she wouldnt have "performed" like she did...but yes thank god she has gone.

OMFG Janet over Jade - thats vnever right. Janet is gunna turn out to be another diana Vickers - unusual voce but will get on your nerves after first few songs......some poor decisions in my opinion this year.

Opinions on the final 16

Girls:

Janet

Sophie

Misha

Amelia Lilly

IMO - Misha is amazing, and better tha Janet who is overated. Think Jade should have been there rather than Sophie

Boys:

Marcus

Frankie

Craig

James

Love Craig and Marus, not fussed on the other 2 but think they were the best choice of the rest of the boys. Luke Lucas was good but ruined it yesterday - he should try again. Frankie may get annoying!

Groups:

The Risk (new super band with 2 members of the Keys and 2 of The Risk)

Rhythmix (who were the group put together at the end of boot camp)

Nu Vibe

2 Shoes (the only group that started as a group)

Love the choices of the last 3 but bit gutted about The Keys being split up.

Overs:

JonJo

Johnny

Kitty

Samantha (Sami) -- brought in when Goldie walked

Sami is the only one i like here and was gutted that she only got in because of Goldie leaving!

Edited by HTM_1983

I find myself asking what the pint is of Louis Walsh on this program any more. He can not be taken seriously. Once again he tried to make a mockery of the program by choosing two acts (luckily one of them came to her senses), that were only there to get the 'giggle vote'. I think the man ruins the entire program.

I am also taken aback by the sheer amount of meddling that the program has taken to this year. Not only do they make 3 or more plastic groups out of rejected solo artists. They then go and rip apart a plastic group and cherry pick the lead singer of an already established group and force them together.

I think Xfactor is going way too far now. They are not devastating people once any more. Now they are doing it 2 or 3 times in one series alone. Very poor form Syco.

x factor PLEASE let it be the last one absolute TRASH